3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
question...is there actually any content after the sandbox switch "military training movie" ?
only location seemingly open is "home" with nothing to interact with for me

and yes I tried both from "old saves" and a full restart

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
question...is there actually any content after the sandbox switch "military training movie" ?
only location seemingly open is "home" with nothing to interact with for me

and yes I tried both from "old saves" and a full restart
No. There's actually a single shot yellow message thing that says it's the end of content but that you can "look around". Which you can't actually do. The only place open is the home and you can navigate around the empty rooms.

Basically the dev introduced a sandbox element for some stupid reason and then was like "Hey, check out this amazing turd I just squeezed out!", locked you in the bathroom, and ran off without flushing because the toilet lever thing is broken.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Odd, considering this developer should have enough experience creating other AVN's. But placing this useless sandbox structure which forces the user to randomly click all locations looking for new content...is just a stupid move. Especially when this title has no quest log, or some kind of to do list to follow.

Instead we have a limit of only four choices per day, without knowing what do do next to carry the story forward. But most know the dev did this to stretch their content out with a time wasting sandbox structure. (Sigh...well I'm not sure I still want to continue with this title now. Though, the renders look fantastic...it's the lack of future content info, and how some content is being offered. And who the developer is as well.)

Regards.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"Reviews are disabled due to ratings manipulation by the developer"

So they know their AVN kinda sucks (didn't seem that bad to me) so instead of spending man-hours fixing it they have their help leave themselves reviews instead? = :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I take that back, it does suck. Sandboxes suck Inceston, 1 ongoing AVN with that crap is enough. Even worse that it was doing fine without it and then added that crap in the middle.
No, that isn't why they got the review ban. It actually helps them now since it's permantly stuck at whatever 4.5 stars.

If you want more information read this post here and then read a few more posts about why you can no longer leave reviews and their games don't get promoted, well some do and some don't.

Reactions: botc76

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Click... "Can't go there." - Click... "Can't go there." - Click... "Can't go there." - Click... "Can't go there." - Click... "Can't go there." - Click... "Can't go there."... Oh the joys of the good old sandbox. Hey, maybe next Friday at 8:46 'exactly' someone will be in the bathroom and I can look through the keyhole. LOL

Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
bro wtf is this sandbox in the middle of the game? ..... lemme know when its finished so i can download it with a gallery unlocker to just check the scenes. because thats basically what sandbox games are, grind to get a scene...

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Please add Sandbox to the tags... This will save players who don't like this kind of game from downloading... The game started well, good character models, good animation, and now unfortunately it has finalized the crazy idea, which we could already try in the previous update... Sandbox, of course we needed it... Good luck DEV...
Yeah, exactly. Never in the history of AVNs has some reader thought: You know what would make this better? Making it to where I have to be at the right place and time and try to find shit on a map and hope I have enough stats and money to trigger a scene I haven't seen yet or even just advancing the story an inch while possibly getting lost in a free roam. Thank god they didn't pull this crap with Summer With Mia 1 and 2. Had they done so I probably wouldn't even download anything made by Inceton ever again. At least they didn't sucker-punch everyone with unexpected NTR too.

Reactions: botc76 and DarkP

QuadraticDoor

Sep 10, 2023
Oh great, another poorly made sandbox game likely going to be full of inconsistent events and state transitions(bugs). The game was good before sandbox, if you have to slow content down that's fine, all I ask is that you respect your players time and intelligence. These sandbox games which are devoid of any gameplay other than mindlessly clicking around trying to find something you can interact with, desperately hoping your game isn't bugged, is simply NOT fun.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Could someone possibly explain who the ladies are and what their position is? Thanks
Eve = mom, Ana = aunt, Haley/Kaley = cousins, Julie = sister (who hopefully you get pregnant after you cum inside her).
Oh yeah, hope you like sandboxes as it goes to shit and turns into that during the latest update.

Reactions: botc76
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes