3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Or to make it less disgusting and criminal (Incest is prohibited in most of civilized countries):
Eve = MC's stepmom, his deceased father's second wife, Ana = Eve's sister (makes her your stepaunt), Haley/Kaley = Ana's twin daughters (makes them your step cousins), Julie = Eve' daughter (your stepsister).
Now you can fuck each of these ladies without having a bad feeling.
Apparently not all that prohibited and criminal (ie not a high priority as far as LE is concerned even in the places where it is outlawed, I guess they can't do much with limited manpower). Here's the video that caused my latest fat nut (bro & sis make a video for xmas money, she knows how to ride too): Took all of 20 mins to find one of thousands like it on dozens of similar sites just with Google. And no, it's not the usual stupid step-garbage (that's not incest, that's just fucking people that happen to live with you). Granted, it does tend to be better when there's an actual immersive story to go with it like in AVNs like this one was pre-sandbox.

• Haha
Reactions: SpecterX

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Eve = mom, Ana = aunt, Haley/Kaley = cousins, Julie = sister (who hopefully you get pregnant after you cum inside her).
Oh yeah, hope you like sandboxes as it goes to shit and turns into that during the latest update.
Thanks. No idea what you mean by sandbox, but in such games I like themes like incest very much :cool:;)

Reactions: Leox1x and Graybo

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...sadly later that day MC best friend was involved and perished in a boating accident. He will be missed (not). :KEK:

screenshot0022.png

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
Hooooly crap, this is the first visual novel I've ever played that actually scared the crap out of me, on several occasions at that!

Props to Inceton games, this might be their first that I actually really like!

...SOMEONE PLEASE HOLD ME TIGHT I'M AFRAID T_T

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Sandbox incoming. All hail GRIND! What a dumb, but predictable decision.
Why all Devs so love freeroam sandbox - it's hard to implement, a lot of unnecessary coding, a lot of bugs, ruining story-telling, unlogical plot, antiboner grind, etc...
They probably thought Lust Theory was doing ok so this one would too with a format switch mid-game. The big difference is LT was a shitbox from the start, so people that hate those could avoid it and not waste their time only to get sucker punched with it later like this one. Their models tend to be hot, but even so I'm not going to bother jumping through hoops more complicated than a series of choices just to see them naked, their fuck scenes where I have to click 20 buttons even on subsequent playthroughs (can't ctrl+skip those) is annoying enough.

Alter_98

Jan 16, 2019
So devs wondered why the rating was low but decided to shove an infuriating sandbox midgame out of nowhere. Are they just outright ignorant? xD
It's not even an organized proper sandbox but a scuffed one. You'd think after all those years working of Lust Theory would have improved their sandbox designs but nah. The changelog also mentioned 1500 renders after the update but it's stuck after the 2nd sandbox tutorial. Barely 5 minutes into the chapter.
Like what happened. This is gonna fall off really hard lol

Aug 10, 2024
Not a fan of sandbox either but I don't mind this "light" sandbox, it's the grinding repetitive one I hate.

About the update, it is stated to be 1060 renders and 22 animations and I didn't feel that at all, maybe because a third was tutorials (sigh), but even counting that it seemed shorter than declared. About the blue-balling, what I could see is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and that, in my very personal opinion is blue balling. Again, in my opinion, every update should have at least a full sex scene, everything less (hj, bj, groping etc.) is blue balling. But that's just me, maybe for others is enough.
other than scene with naomi, i didnt get anything else, how to get the rest?

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes