3.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 12, 2024
Ubisoft used to be the biggest gaming company in Europe, and now it is at risk of being bought by Tencent for pennies. I don't necessarily want anything bad to happen to the developers, but man, are they wasting their talents. Inside Jennifer is among the hottest Western female protag corruption games(besides the ending that felt rushed).
Ubisoft made a bunch of mistakes that led to its downfall. Inceton still has VN with good stories: Lust Bound, Undrcover With Nora, and Lust Theory. Lust Theory should have ended in S2; however, it did not, and it still could turn out as a good story. But mainly, they have GREAT GRAPHIC—this is what the majority of people care about here when they want jerk off.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Lust Bound v0.3.6
--------------------
WIN:
MAC:

Lust Bound Season 1
Unlock Bonus Content CODE for S1E4 - tutorials
Unlock Bonus Content CODE for S1E3 - police
Unlock Bonus Content CODE for S1E2 - bonfire
Unlock Bonus Content CODE for S1E1 - island

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AwsHen

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Bound [v0.3.6] [Inceton Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Nah, I assume just bugfixes as v0.3.5 just came out less than 2 weeks ago, but since there isn't an updated changelog, no clue what exactly has changed.
yeah its only bugfixes . checked the game files only changes i could see was there were android assets added and the img archive was slightly bigger ( i assume this was just a missing render since the file change is barely any different)

JBO912

Aug 13, 2024
So the newest version doesn't work with JoiPlay?

Nevermind. Ren'Py 8.3.2 plugin is required & that fixed it. (Thanks SoL)

Last edited:

Lounatick

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Ubisoft used to be the biggest gaming company in Europe and now they are at risk of getting bought by Tencent for basically pennies. I don't necessarily want anything bad to happen to the developers, but man are they wasting their talents. Inside Jennifer is among the hottest western female protag corruption games(besides the ending that felt rushed).
That's what happens when you stay within your boundaries, feeding people with the same redundant mecanisms and don't try new stuff... That's why I don't buy anymore from big studios and only focus on Indie developers, they are the best!
I agree that Inside Jennifer is a good protag corruption game. Probably one of my best. But maybe that's also because it is the first one I played that it got a good place in my heart...
I still like Inceton games because they got good graphics, but not all of their stories/characters development is as interesting imo.

Reactions: tarzan999

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LustBound-EP3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SinTea

Feb 18, 2021
you can retry it . just enter it from the main menu
the thing is i used episode 4's code on accident when i wanted to use episode 1's, and now it just says "bonus content active" but when im playing, it says "it looks like u havent input a bonus code!" :(

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
the thing is i used episode 4's code on accident when i wanted to use episode 1's, and now it just says "bonus content active" but when im playing, it says "it looks like u havent input a bonus code!" :(
you have to use episode 4 code . episode 1-3 are for older versions of the game not the individual episodes . in short you always have to use the code for the latest version .

solosureshot

Apr 3, 2018
Stuck. Just had the fight in the alley and went through a couple scenes. It dumps me on the map and only place I can go is back to the house. I have clicked on everything at the house and there is Nothing I can do. What am I missing?

Reactions: EvilGood

EvilGood

Nov 12, 2021
Stuck. Just had the fight in the alley and went through a couple scenes. It dumps me on the map and only place I can go is back to the house. I have clicked on everything at the house and there is Nothing I can do. What am I missing?
That's the end of the current content. It allows you to free roam after, but there is no more content.

Reactions: solosureshot

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I did 0.3.5 prior to this update, but this new update doesn't seem to add any new story or am i missing something? Do i have to replay it to see new stuff or is it not relevant for the overall story so far?

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I did 0.3.5 prior to this update, but this new update doesn't seem to add any new story or am i missing something? Do i have to replay it to see new stuff or is it not relevant for the overall story so far?
0.3.6 is only bug fixes, there is no new content from 0.3.5. :)

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes