3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The biggest disappointment in having a good game being turned into sandbox for no good reason. It's poorly designed sandbox with no information too.

And the guts to end the current content with another tutorial. Half of the update is tutorial LOL wtf is going on.
Majority of their fanbase are cucks, so getting cucked with content probably turns them on as well, I would not be surprised they like edging with the extra 20 clicks in Sandbox between moving the scenes along :Kappa:

There has never been an Inceton game, no matter how promising the start(or where is it plagiarized from) that doesn't end in complete shitshow, yet they keep failing upwards because drooling morons keep throwing money at them to get their stupid kink fix.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
pfft, is that all? That's not even shill reviewing. Probably most devs that have a Discord in effect have done something similar to get people to review it. Usually not outright paying people to leave 5*'s but "like, review and subscribe!" is a meme at this point. I mean quite a few devs have similar promos on their private SS pages somewhat often if one is already subbed. EG: "Leave 5* on F95zone (or their main AVN promo site if not allowed here) and get bumped up a tier free for the next 2 months!" Amazon is full of such "bribes". Buy a mediocre-to-poor product from some Chinese seller and they often offer you 30-50% refund if you delete your negative review.
the moment they posted that, 5* reviews started flooding the thread, review tampering is review tampering.(although no one seems to mind Oppaiman doing it, they literally became millionaires by review brigading on every platform, so maybe you have a point...) They knew full well what was going to be the result of the 'joke' .

@ numbnuts that claims 'the sandbox is not that bad, there are worse', the best sandbox in the world is still a VN with 5 extra unnecessary clicks added on top of it.

> Exit bedroom, go through the living room, go to the hallway, go outside, click map, click John's house on the map VS one click on a option on screen to visit John, I wonder which one fucks with the flow of the story the most :FacePalm:

There is no point in doing it other than wasting people's time, its a relic of game design that should be left dead in 2016. You want to game-ify your story? Go for RPGM, or better yet, Unreal. Renpy is not the engine for that crap.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
the moment they posted that, 5* reviews started flooding the thread, review tampering is review tampering.(although no one seems to mind Oppaiman doing it, they literally became millionaires by review brigading on every platform, so maybe you have a point...) They knew full well what was going to be the result of the 'joke' .

@ numbnuts that claims 'the sandbox is not that bad, there are worse', the best sandbox in the world is still a VN with 5 extra unnecessary clicks added on top of it.

> Exit bedroom, go through the living room, go to the hallway, go outside, click map, click John's house on the map VS one click on a option on screen to visit John, I wonder which one fucks with the flow of the story the most :FacePalm:

There is no point in doing it other than wasting people's time, its a relic of game design that should be left dead in 2016. You want to game-ify your story? Go for RPGM, or better yet, Unreal. Renpy is not the engine for that crap.
Seems they got what they wanted anyway, now locked at 4.5*'s. Probably a better option for would be to simply delete all reviews and then lock it (so simply perma no reviews or * rating). As is for those that don't bother reading all the bitching everyone is doing and haven't heard of Inceton before the rating alone makes it look like the best top 10% of every AVN ever made.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
numbnuts that claims 'the sandbox is not that bad, there are worse', the best sandbox in the world is still a VN with 5 extra unnecessary clicks added on top of it.
Agreed, unless the sandbox is part of the gameplay loop (looking at you QSP games, my guilty pleasure), adding Sandbox to a VN is just stepping through some doors and having a horrible time finding a small pixel at the bottom of stairs to get a line of dialogue because that entire update was dedicated to the implementation of the sandbox.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
As I said, it is unfortunate this game was fine without the Sandbox, the majority of events are lost, it is Evelyn or Julie who wasted to have downloaded this update. They are also concentrating too much on the stupid sandbox, also adding information about the characters this is in the game.

It is funny that the developer adds that the reviews are destabilitated so as not to influence their projection, but it is called 5 stars so that the game is published faster than Ironia on its part.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Does anyone know the bonus content code this time around? I tried all the ones on the main page here, and it says it is not the right ones. Thanks.

EDIT:: I didn't see it when I searched first time. Second time I searched, I found it hidden in another message after what was shown. It is legend, if anyone is wondering.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZenoMod
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes