3.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Jul 31, 2022
Hmm, before I got stuck in this sandbox maze, this new update had not too much (sexy) to offer: some turn of the blarney with Anastasia, a weird conversation with a Lilith-look-a-like nun called Edith, two other talks, one to a fisherboat-girl and one to a beach-bar-girl. :sleep: bzzzzz.... Then I got sandbox-lost. Can a good and willing god remove this "sadbox"-system please?

Whale123

Nov 23, 2020
dunno, it was suddenly dropped on everyone last update so I quit playing at that point for the same reason I quit playing Lust Theory after the first season, got tired of sandboxes. First 3 updates are fine (no sandbox, other than if you wanna count simply clicking a couple spots on a map rather than a dozen with time management like happens later).
That sucks, models was looking quite good.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
It's not a true sandbox anyway, there is no grinding, you just point and click where to go.
the people who think the inceton sandbox games are bad need to try indecent desires and lucky mark then they will come to appreciate this game . the sandbox in those games is a nightmare and genuinely makes those games not worth playing .

Reactions: Megatron71

*O_O*

Jun 4, 2023
Does anyone know why ratings got disabled for this, what did the dev do?
It was kind of a joke from Inceton saying that the mods here do not like them so I guess some mod really does not but I think it would be fair to allow reviews after several months.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Does anyone know why ratings got disabled for this, what did the dev do?
It was kind of a joke from Inceton saying that the mods here do not like them so I guess some mod really does not but I think it would be fair to allow reviews after several months.
They said they would release the game early if 10 people put 5 Star Reviews on here! :)

lust-bound-reviews.png

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
the people who think the inceton sandbox games are bad need to try indecent desires and lucky mark then they will come to appreciate this game . the sandbox in those games is a nightmare and genuinely makes those games not worth playing .
Even without that nightmare fuel it's still annoying as shit. When getting into a story from just reading and making some choices I don't want anything else, at the very least it reduces immersion even if it doesn't completely break it like grinding mmo-style would. I mean if this was a VR AVN just clicking places on an island map it would be like suddenly getting superpowers (that you didn't ask for or expect) that allows you to fly high above it, or teleportation ability where you just click a spot on a mapquest map on your phone and, boom, you're there. It's hard to explain clearer, but to me it's similar to that.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
They said they would release the game early if 10 people put 5 Star Reviews on here! :)

View attachment 4167599
pfft, is that all? That's not even shill reviewing. Probably most devs that have a Discord in effect have done something similar to get people to review it. Usually not outright paying people to leave 5*'s but "like, review and subscribe!" is a meme at this point. I mean quite a few devs have similar promos on their private SS pages somewhat often if one is already subbed. EG: "Leave 5* on F95zone (or their main AVN promo site if not allowed here) and get bumped up a tier free for the next 2 months!" Amazon is full of such "bribes". Buy a mediocre-to-poor product from some Chinese seller and they often offer you 30-50% refund if you delete your negative review.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
I think if that was truly the case they'd simply ban Inceton and all of their games. They certainly wouldn't be the first developer.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
That sucks, models was looking quite good.
Yeah that's Inceton for you, hot girls, stupid development decisions. Seems the few devs that consistently finish one AVN after another only make one good one and then go down hill from there. For this one it was Summer With Mia 1-2, Daniels K was Pine Falls 1-2, etc.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
There is always 1 idiot that thinks something will slow down or stop piracy.

If multi billion dollar AAA publishers can't do it, an indie dev on Patreon aint got no hope.
what some have been doing lately is keeping the game on their servers with a monthly sub to that, even when it's not really an MMO. No pay = no access, and very seldom do hackers get in and copy it to make their own private server (the few that have tried that ended up in prison, with probably Kim Dotcom ending up as his celly).

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
i think they are doing this cause before this a single game update would take 3+ months to release due to the amount of games they are working on and people who are interested in a particular game would stop supporting , with this new release cycle every game is getting an update every month which might fix that issue of thiers .
Except when all their current offerings suck. I unsubbed after SWM 2 was completed. Was gonna sub again if they ever added an SS option for this (just a matter of time before Patreon bans relationship setters too), but then they added a sandbox. Glad my wallet dodged that bullet.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what some have been doing lately is keeping the game on their servers with a monthly sub to that, even when it's not really an MMO. No pay = no access, and very seldom do hackers get in and copy it to make their own private server (the few that have tried that ended up in prison, with probably Kim Dotcom ending up as his celly).
Those that aren't MMO's still get cracked to bypass login servers.

Nothing, and I really do mean nothing, will stop piracy.

A couple of WoW private servers were shut down, at least 50 more still exist if not more.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Those that aren't MMO's still get cracked to bypass login servers.

Nothing, and I really do mean nothing, will stop piracy.

A couple of WoW private servers were shut down, at least 50 more still exist if not more.
They could start asking for personal ID card scans, retina scans and fingerprints every time you log in from your phone (same ones that unlock your phone, if that's enabled), so unless someone stole your eyes and fingers (along with your identity and phone) a login crack wouldn't help much as far as mass free access for everyone, as those are unique to you. I imagine such measures probably aren't too far off if investor meeting annoucements of such bump up share price. Sure, one could argue it would invade privacy, but most don't care about things like privacy, EULA's or other legalese or what they agree to and tend to just click agree without reading much when all they wanna do is play a game. I mean how often does someone break into the Pentagon's servers to steal classified info (we wanna see the aliens in Area 51, dammit!)? Even the entire Chinese gov't has trouble doing that (though they've briefly done it a few times, through human error on the US's end), nevermind some yokels on PC's with too much time on their hands. Granted it just comes down to how much of their profits they wanna spend on military-grade security when even the DHS can't even crack their own govt's AES-256 encryption (they save everyone's encrypted traffic to crack later, even though any data they read will probably be long-obsolete by then). After a point the piracy is just cheaper to put up with so is accepted as an included cost with profit projections.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
so unless someone stole your eyes and fingers
I suppose you are not aware that all that is transformed into data in a server somewhere. They don't need your eyes or your fingers, just the data. Also, after that data is compromised, what do you do? Change eyes and fingers? ALL databases are insecure. ALL. So, before you give unchangeable information to anyone, remember this: Everything is DATA, and data can be copied, transferred, sold, stolen, given, blackmailed, intercepted, etc...

I've been on this since the early 80's, there has never been a system that wasn't defeated, simply because, there's one thing called human error. All it takes is the janitor to click on a link in his phone while connected to the office network. That's it. Done.

The whole premise is wrong. It is futile to fight against piracy. They may win initially, but when they eventually go down, a lot more goes with it.

A few points to consider:

- Piracy isn't a problem, it's an opportunity.
- A pirate is not a thief is a failed customer.
- Copied data is NOT stolen, no one removed the original.
- The money spent in this "Security Theater" could very well go to development.
- When business owners speak of losses to piracy, they are talking about "dreamed" profits instead of real loss.
- Piracy is the result of a badly made business model.

Peace :)

P.S.: Not available to explain any of the points above, use your own brains and look for the information.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes