3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
what are you supposed to do after Summer offers you a job as deputy and it goes to free roam? Or is that where this current version ends?

All I can do is go to the home but nobody is in and you all you can do is enter rooms.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

e4_756.jpg e4_670.jpg e4_945.jpg

Hi! Lust Bound v0.3.7 is now live for all 24$ and above Patrons!

In this small update, we are focusing on updating the core game mechanics and game functionality to make it simpler for you to find where you need to go and what you need to do. We are also working on adding more functionality and fluidity to the free roam so that the game wont be grindy in any aspect.

It’s time to get to work!
There are signatures to acquire and a murder to solve.

Welcome back to Lust Bound!
After local thugs frightened the mayor into opposing your resort, it’s up to you to bring her back on side.
A pamper session to unwind her sounds like just the ticket, but how to go about it?
Get to know more of the island’s locals as you try to create the perfect afternoon for Madison, and don’t forget your promise to track down Lilith! Take advantage of the opportunities and choices presented to sculpt your character your way.
Keep in mind that the islanders are watching you. Your actions now will inform people’s opinions of you in the future.
Are you going to be the reliable and honest hero of Red Reef, fighting for the community? Or are you going to take an at-any-cost approach to obtaining the signatures you need?
Release notes for v0.3.7:
Renders - 330+

Bonus Content:
Renders - 182

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Bound [v0.3.7] [Inceton Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Not like there is much new or really warrant's a quick release turnaround window.
i think they are doing this cause before this a single game update would take 3+ months to release due to the amount of games they are working on and people who are interested in a particular game would stop supporting , with this new release cycle every game is getting an update every month which might fix that issue of thiers .

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i think they are doing this cause before this a single game update would take 3+ months to release due to the amount of games they are working on and people who are interested in a particular game would stop supporting , with this new release cycle every game is getting an update every month which might fix that issue of thiers .
Maybe, don't know how that release cycle will work out.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What's the bonus code for this release? Furthermore.. could you tell me how to find the bonus codes myself? I mean, which .rpa/rpy file are they contained in?
There was no code update since this is still episode 4.

if cheat_1 == "legend":#police,bonfire,tutorials
As of now the codes are in version.rpy but they aren't always the same

Reactions: TheSwashBuckler
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes