4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
That's Difficult, its a fairly unique style IMO. I would say the games with the closest art style are Our Red String and Good Girl Gone Bad, which are a realistic hand drawn style, although not as detailed as this

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Many patreons stopped supporting the dev in the past few days and during the release of chapter 3, I don't get it Why?

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Good game, really like art style.

Few issues with triggers. Nothing major, just small "wait, what?"
If Alice likes RPG at the start there's still texting with Sophie about Tom's messages with photo of a blowjob. Tom never contacts Alice in that scenario, so that part of conversation confused me.

Second is regarding D, high Sophie score, mediocre his score. One point they're good friends in class, next she's arguing with Sophie how she doesn't want him at a party, he's full of acne and how is she going to get to top of college hanging around people like him. Sudden 180 in character treatment. Fast forwards to party and they're back to being good friends.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Second is regarding D, high Sophie score, mediocre his score. One point they're good friends in class, next she's arguing with Sophie how she doesn't want him at a party, he's full of acne and how is she going to get to top of college hanging around people like him. Sudden 180 in character treatment. Fast forwards to party and they're back to being good friends.
Wow, didn't know Alice could be such a bitch.

pss130

Apr 20, 2018
Hmmm, I thought it might be the BonniexTom scene without Alice, but I don't have it either even though I've gotten that part. So I don't know, maybe a bug?

Reactions: ordinaryhooman

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Hmmm, I thought it might be the BonniexTom scene without Alice, but I don't have it either even though I've gotten that part. So I don't know, maybe a bug?
is an AlicexSugar daddy from the app which doesn't happen as long as Alice is friends with bonnie, but is the same picture that bonnie takes from Alice except that this time she sends it

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes