4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Unlocked

Hi guys!
I hope this message finds you well.
We are working hard on chapter 5, still working on the last scenes of the script. Once the script is finished, it will be time to proofread and program it, and then test it to avoid as many bugs as possible. It is slowly taking shape, and you will be able to play it at the end of October or the first week of November.
This month, apart from making the C5, I am working on big changes to improve LC that will be applied in the next chapters (not in C5), of which I still cannot explain much but that make me very excited. That's why I'm a little quieter than usual around here, but I assure you it will be worth it.
The good part, for all of you who have asked me through DM, Discord or IG, is that I am fully recovered from my teeth problem. Thank you very much to all of you who sent me messages of support!

And if we talk about the sneak peek, apparently Alice is starting to like taking selfies... Who do you think she's sending it to?
See u soon in another post!❤

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Unlocked

Hi guys!
I hope this message finds you well.
We are working hard on chapter 5, still working on the last scenes of the script. Once the script is finished, it will be time to proofread and program it, and then test it to avoid as many bugs as possible. It is slowly taking shape, and you will be able to play it at the end of October or the first week of November.
This month, apart from making the C5, I am working on big changes to improve LC that will be applied in the next chapters (not in C5), of which I still cannot explain much but that make me very excited. That's why I'm a little quieter than usual around here, but I assure you it will be worth it.
The good part, for all of you who have asked me through DM, Discord or IG, is that I am fully recovered from my teeth problem. Thank you very much to all of you who sent me messages of support!

And if we talk about the sneak peek, apparently Alice is starting to like taking selfies... Who do you think she's sending it to?
See u soon in another post!❤
our hero!!!

Reactions: Kaustav Dey

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021

Sneak peek C5
Hey guys!
We continue working on C5 and for now everything is going according to schedule: it will be available in October. And more and more illustrations are coming out, such as the one to which this fragment belongs. It seems that someone was happy to see us...
See u soon!❤

Well, at least they had the decency to keep their knickers on;
what an unwanted reminder to be grateful, even for the smallest of mercies... lol

okfairenough

Mar 1, 2020

Sneak peek C5
Hey guys!
We continue working on C5 and for now everything is going according to schedule: it will be available in October. And more and more illustrations are coming out, such as the one to which this fragment belongs. It seems that someone was happy to see us...
See u soon!❤
Is it the nerd guy?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I just hope the "big thing" they're working on isn't animations.. It would be such a bummer to see all the beautiful CGs get replaced with uncanny animations that turn you off rather than on.
So many devs do that thinking it's a great idea, yet in most cases it just makes the game look worse. Few exceptions being if it's professional animators doing the job, which most devs hardly afford.
Besides that, animations make game updates delayed significantly longer.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I just hope the "big thing" they're working on isn't animations.. It would be such a bummer to see all the beautiful CGs get replaced with uncanny animations that turn you off rather than on.
So many devs do that thinking it's a great idea, yet in most cases it just makes the game look worse. Few exceptions being if it's professional animators doing the job, which most devs hardly afford.
Besides that, animations make game updates delayed significantly longer.
Well perhaps they want to make their games more popular so they can make more money. Check out the top-rated games on F95. The overwhelming majority of them are animated. I had to go down to #13 (Good Girl Gone Bad) in the latest rankings before I found one without the Animated tag.

Of course the quality of animations varies widely from one developer to another. But you would be hard-pressed trying to convince anyone that games like Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers and Treasure of Nadia would be better without animations.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Well perhaps they want to make their games more popular so they can make more money. Check out the top-rated games on F95. The overwhelming majority of them are animated. I had to go down to #13 (Good Girl Gone Bad) in the latest rankings before I found one without the Animated tag.
Sure, but how many of those 12 were 3D games, or sprite-based games? Animation in 2Dcg almost always ends up looking clunky.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
As I said there are exceptions, and those done extremely well are likely to make you more money than CGs. But again those are the exceptions, the cream of the crop, and in those cases I agree it was worth it. I wouldn't try to convince anyone those shouldn't have animations.

However the overwhelming amount of animated games here at F95 are those of sub-par/average quality which often just look uncanny/clunky (my opinion at least). Because animations are difficult and time-consuming to do properly.
In those cases I strongly believe it's better to just stick with good looking CGs, it saves you time and effort to put somewhere else, and I believe you wouldn't earn any less money than with sub-par animations.

Now I'm not saying there's no chance the Lust Campus devs could make fantastic animations, but I am worried if that is truly what they are going for. The CGs we have right now are beautiful and would be hard to top..

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Sure, but how many of those 12 were 3D games, or sprite-based games? Animation in 2Dcg almost always ends up looking clunky.
One is a 2D game (#2 What a Legend!). Sprite-based is a little more difficult to determine; there's no tag for that. But off the top of my head, I believe the aforementioned What a Legend! and #12 Light of My Life are sprite-based.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Does anyone have a pdf file of the complete walkthrough?
Use the walkthrough mod on the first page. It's far better than any normal walkthrough (at least at this point) in my opinion. basically letting you know what you'll get with your choices.

Reactions: Tulrek

Sharpx21

Jun 23, 2021
Cant wait for the MC to go on a blindfold date with the random people she's been texting on the phone? (one of those people is the mean girls dad right?) when will these scenes be in the game? so anticipating these meetings....

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
Alice’s advancements towards Prof. Moore is what I’m really looking forward too. Hope to see some real progress there.

Alice’s teasing and Moore’s awkwardness makes that storyline the best of the lot for me.
Hoping for some boxing sessions haha

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes