4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Well perhaps they want to make their games more popular so they can make more money. Check out the top-rated games on F95. The overwhelming majority of them are animated. I had to go down to #13 (Good Girl Gone Bad) in the latest rankings before I found one without the Animated tag.

Of course the quality of animations varies widely from one developer to another. But you would be hard-pressed trying to convince anyone that games like Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers and Treasure of Nadia would be better without animations.
While all the top rated games have animated scenes, they are popular not bcoz they have animations but due to their overall quality. Animations are just the cherry on top. These are high quality games with high quality animations. I wouldn't mind animations but not sure how they work with the games art style .

Also does anyone know how to unlock scene 9, the one between shower with Sophie and bonnie lingerie? the search function wasn't really helpful.
And is there any consequence to cancelling your date with tom to party with Sophie and vice versa?

Jan 12, 2019
While all the top rated games have animated scenes, they are popular not bcoz they have animations but due to their overall quality. Animations are just the cherry on top. These are high quality games with high quality animations. I wouldn't mind animations but not sure how they work with the games art style .
I agree, can't see how they could include animations with the current art style without it looking like complete dogshit.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Am I the only one who would like to see Lei kneeling respectfully on the floor, wearing that black lingerie and asking for Alice's forgiveness and her well-deserved spanking (and liking it)?
Sophie can help too.

Granted, I just finished my first playthrough, so I will have missed a bunch of things, but I doubt this has happened (yet)

Reactions: afterlights
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes