4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Yuyu3

Mar 7, 2018
It's been a really long time since I last played Lust Campus. I think it was around the 3rd update, so I'm glad the game is still being worked on despite the hurdles both it and the developer have been experiencing. While I'll miss Mr.Javier's beautiful, realistic artstyle, I really love style of the new artist so far! It has a American comic book style to it without the extra black ink for shadows. I wanted to give my thoughts on the redesigns shown so far starting with Alice.

This maybe an unpopular opinion, but the redesigned Alice is better to me because it's more believable she's really a down-to-earth, smart girl who wants to continue what her father started. Her previous design made me think she was pretending to be a nerd then later reveal she's actually a model. I would imagine her getting lots of attention from guys(and some girls), not going unnoticed in the background in college. I like how the new Alice looks like she could be the daughter of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson, lol.

With Tom's redesign, I agree with those who said he looks too cute(in an innocent way instead handsome type cute). I think it's because of how his hair is styled, his eyes being light green, and his tattoos aren't as noticeable like in his previous design. I personally think this haircut would be better for him.

I also think making his skin slightly more pale and adding more noticeable tattoos on his arms would make the redesign perfect. I'm really curious how Sophie and Darren will be redesign because I feel they need it.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Hadn't seen this game get updated in a while so I figured I would check the thread and damn, whole new redesign after disputes with the artist? The new art looks solid and I like the dev so I would still be eager for more updates but it is a shame to lose what I thought was the best art in the whole lewd game industry.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey guys!

I'm still working on the C5, and I can already tell you an approximate release date: early March.

As for the new art, I'm glad to see that the reception has been mostly good. We are working very hard so that the project does not lose quality and, if we can, even improve it. Regarding this, I can tell you that after the relaunch the number of illustrations per scene will go up. Also, I'm working with a composer to design original music for LC from scratch, so I can add more atmosphere to the game.

These months are being hard, between Javier's departure from the project, health problems, redoing the entire design, etc. Also, paying two artists at the same time has meant that I have to accept more modeling sessions, so this has dragged on a lot longer than I would have liked.

I know I'm less active on social networks, but behind the screens we continue to work hard. I understand that the wait is taking too long and that all these changes are difficult, but I hope that the effort we are putting into making a good product is worth it.

Thanks for the patience and all your support ❤

---------

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Guys, we missed the Devs' live drawing event yesterday in Barcelona ;) (it was online too):
It's funny, because she knows Eva, and her MC Lena from game ORS did live drawing events too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this point I'd honestly rather see an update than a nude dev.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Unlocked

Hi guys!
I hope this message finds you well.
We are working hard on chapter 5, still working on the last scenes of the script. Once the script is finished, it will be time to proofread and program it, and then test it to avoid as many bugs as possible. It is slowly taking shape, and you will be able to play it at the end of October or the first week of November.
This month, apart from making the C5, I am working on big changes to improve LC that will be applied in the next chapters (not in C5), of which I still cannot explain much but that make me very excited. That's why I'm a little quieter than usual around here, but I assure you it will be worth it.
The good part, for all of you who have asked me through DM, Discord or IG, is that I am fully recovered from my teeth problem. Thank you very much to all of you who sent me messages of support!

And if we talk about the sneak peek, apparently Alice is starting to like taking selfies... Who do you think she's sending it to?
See u soon in another post!❤
What's the reason for delaying so much the C5 (with old art) that was supposed to be almost finished in October? Like Stoper with JOHN, the last scene is taking forever :rolleyes:

I think it's no technical reason but rather to stall the dev and milk a bit the supporters. We won't see the full rework finished this year, if ever.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yihman1
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes