4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
So classic gamedev problems have reached adult games. This whole situation is reminiscent of Karpyshyn's departure from Bioware and the problems that arose because of this in Mass Effect 3.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Have they lost patrons after changing art, or gained them? I'm curious...
It seems to me that they lost so many patrons because they failed to deliver Chapter 5. When it was supposed to be released? In October or something? In other words, they haven't released anything for about half a year, 5 months, to be precise. It basically means that about 15 000 dollars of patrons' money went nowhere.
Still of the opinion they should do one big "catch up" update with the new art, even if that means a longer wait, rather than a chapter-by-chapter re-release.
Considering how much time it took them to release the first 4 chapters in their present state, it could take them as much as 2 years to make that one big update. A couple of years without delivering anything? They'll lose all their remaining support.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Have they lost patrons after changing art, or gained them? I'm curious...
It looks to be trending down overall. Playing with the time-frames in the right-hand box:

The huge drops (and slow pick up) seem to occur with most creators at the beginning of each month, so near-term stats can be misleading.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Considering how much time it took them to release the first 4 chapters in their present state, it could take them as much as 2 years to make that one big update. A couple of years without delivering anything? They'll lose all their remaining support.
That could turn out to be a nice 2-year paid holiday for the writer too since it's only the art that needs to be redone.

Reactions: Hildegardt

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tom redesign

Hi guys!

As a result of the latest poll, today I reveal another one of the redesigned characters: Tom.

As you will see, some of the characters have remained quite the same as they were, and some others we have decided to give them a makeover so that they can be more adjusted to their personality. In this case we wanted to give Tom a slightly more modern look, -which in the previous design stylistically fits a more classic James Dean type-, but without losing his iconic "badass-asshole" look, and maintaining his straight black hair like his stepsister.

What do you think of this new interpretation of Tom?

I know that change is always difficult, and that being used to the previous designs the visual shock is complicated, but I hope that over time you will get used to it and can appreciate the new art/artist.❤

Aug 7, 2018
Quick question:
Dev Notes in OP list Lesbianism as planned content.
Quick search of the threat has people already talking about f/f scenes.

Is there enough content for a pure lesbian playthrough or should I hold off for another couple of months?

Thanks.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Quick question:

Is there enough content for a pure lesbian playthrough or should I hold off for another couple of months?

Thanks.
there is some content, not much, but you might aswell wait for the next update because the game is getting one more update and then a major rework

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Quick question:

Thanks.
There is one sex scene with your female best friend, don't have to flirt with any boys to get it.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes