4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hey guys!
C1R_Beta is out! Check it here: ($10)

Changelog:
  • Fixed the bugs you told us about. Thanks so much for your help!
  • Fixed Alice's phone holding sprite.
  • Added two new illustration in Alice's training scene to support the narrative.
  • Added a new illustration in Tom's scene. Modified the illustration into a comic-book style to make it fit the GUI better, and added an extra image, also modified.
  • Added a new image in the library scene.
  • Added the initial tutorial.
  • Added some text in the scene with the Professor to reflect your choices in the previous scene.
  • Changed Alice's room's background image. We weren't completely happy with how it looked as it felt too impersonal. So we had another crack at it. ***
  • Changed Rilke's sprites and added two new ones. When we saw him in game, we realised that Rilke's lying down poses were partially blocked by the UI, so we added a comfy cushion to elevate him. We also added a sprite of Rilke playing with a toy and another one sleeping.
  • Improved some images' look (e.g. polaroids).
  • Revamped the point system.
  • Unlocked the gallery.
  • Fixed typos and improved the text with some English idioms.
I leave you . It will take you less than 5 minutes to complete and it helps us to keep improving. Your thoughts are important to us!

If you find any of those pesky bugs that we missed, it is always a great help if you let us know, either here or through discord. We have a few modifications for C1R (like in the corkboard point-and-click), but they won't be as big as we did for the beta.

We're receiving your impressions little by little and we're very happy with the welcome it is receiving. We've been under some pressure to know what your opinion of all of these changes was and seeing that you are liking them gives us a most gratifying feeling. Thank you so much for your patience and support!

I'd like to remind you patrons that after launches, I'm usually on Discord to talk about the chapter or answer questions. Don't be shy!

I hope you enjoy the chapter!❤

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The overview of the game description scream in every mean that the game is Female Protagonist. The last updat 0.4 i thing I found out male choise force upon us to force us to pick choise for male charater as well? That I didn't see into descrption of the game. Please keep on Female Protagonist wituout force us to choose for male portagonist. And if you keep adding then just put male portagonist tag on the thread. Becous it forced male choise and it ruind the whole meaning of Female Protagonist. So please cut out the male choise I don't like be force play them.

Last edited:

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Ngl I'm pleasantly surprised the update are still consistent with the past schedule even after the whole deal with Javier, I will wait for the update to be sure but sounds like the game developed a little more in a good way

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The problem is that only supporters at the $13/month level (or above) have access to the Beta version for now. Patrons at that level are less likely to provided releases to pirates.

The $6.50/month level will get the Beta two weeks from its release, which was yesterday. That would be about August 7. We may have to wait until then.

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
The problem is that only supporters at the $13/month level (or above) have access to the Beta version for now. Patrons at that level are less likely to provided releases to pirates.

The $6.50/month level will get the Beta two weeks from its release, which was yesterday. That would be about August 7. We may have to wait until then.
Beta was 1 week after Alpha release. That means the full release for the lower tier will come out next Sunday, July 31st

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
From her Patreon:

[...]
All in all, and unless some hiccup delays us a bit, we think we can launch our Alpha build next Sunday (July 17th). As usual, a week later (July 24th) we'll launch the Beta and the full release the week after that (July 31st).
[...]

Alpha launch was July 17th and Beta on July 24th...

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I'm usually at the $6.50 tier, but after the beta release email, I couldn't wait and upped it to the $13. I'll probably back it down in a couple months.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Worth it. It's a really good (re)start, so if the next remade chapters continue this trend, I'm looking forward to what Ch. 6 will reveal.
any male choise in it? I wonder if ther Male choise are disapeard. I stopped playing it from The party where I sadly find my self choise for male character Darren The Nerd, so ther stil choise in that section?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can somebody please tell me how to obtain the following scenes?

View attachment 1332839
Darren it not protagonist it not the story about loser nerdy Darren? Why the dev decide to put his choise into this amezing game of female protagonist? Alice is the protagonist of them and it saying the descrtipion of the game. Such a idck move to put male choise into this game. Just put male portagonist tog on the thread and adding it int decrtion of them this we don't gonna west our time.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes