4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Darren it not protagonist it not the story about loser nerdy Darren? Why the dev decide to put his choise into this amezing game of female protagonist? Alice is the protagonist of them and it saying the descrtipion of the game. Such a idck move to put male choise into this game. Just put male portagonist tog on the thread and adding it int decrtion of them this we don't gonna west our time.
Sorry you feel this way.

Alice is the de-facto protagonist of the game, nothing will ever change that.

However, in every chapter there’s a ‘meanwhile’ mechanic where you see stuff from other characters viewpoint and make a few choices for them. This includes both female and male characters, so unfortunately some chapters you will have to see viewpoint from male perspective for a short time.

Alice is still protagonist, but if you really hate it then skip through it I guess?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Sorry you feel this way.

Alice is the de-facto protagonist of the game, nothing will ever change that.

However, in every chapter there’s a ‘meanwhile’ mechanic where you see stuff from other characters viewpoint and make a few choices for them. This includes both female and male characters, so unfortunately some chapters you will have to see viewpoint from male perspective for a short time.

Alice is still protagonist, but if you really hate it then skip through it I guess?
I will be haapy with female portagonist but male I never gonna accept that. I never gonna do in a female portagnonist meanwhile with choise. It tun out to be multiple portagonist with male as well.

This game is killed by male choise in it. No thanks She really force us player to play male choise? I will understand female protagonist. But male choise never I don't care about them. Its how someone ruin a good female protagonist game with male choise forced upon us.

The description of them saying it game about Alice no some male. I didn't see that in overview of the game. I was happy for bonnie choise and other female character, That why I was happy and prised it. But when I saw male choise I deleted the game.

Well gonna try to find out how to awoid his Male choise modding it.

Last edited:

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I will haapy with female portagonist but male I never gonna accept that. I never gonna do in a female ortagnonist meanwhile with choise. It tun out to be multiple portagonist with male as well.

This game is killed by male choise in it. No thanks She really force us player to play male choise? I will understand female protagonist. But male choise never I don't care about them. Its how someone ruin a good female protagonist game with male choise forced upon us.

The description of them saying it game about Alice no some male. I didn't see that in overview of the game. I was happy for bonnie choise and other female character, That why I was happy and prised it. But when I saw male choise I deleted the game.

Well gonna try to find out how to awoid his Male choise modding it.
What the hell are you so worked up about this? It's just a short 2 minute scene where all you have to do is make a choice and you may never see his POV again. Smh, just suck it up and get over it.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
As i understand, original artists didn't want to draw lewds anymore and quit. Instead of paying royalties forever. dev simply had assets re done.
Thats why you should always have some kind of contract or at least written agreement for stuff like that.

Its a shitty move by the artist. I mean I get it that he/she dont want to do it anymore, but then you should at least hand over the rights.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Rework on chars really ruined this game for me RIP.
Yeah just started it and I agree. The old artstyle was WAY better.
Screenshot 2022-07-26 143505.png

Edit: Oh and to clarify. The art is not bad! - If this would have been the first version, I think nobody would have a problem with it - but the old version is just better.
Maybe I (we) can get used to the new look over time ...

Last edited:

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
yaaa.... really I'm so surprise the art become sucks..... omg I lost mood to play this game anymore..... so sad and fuck the artist to spoil this game

Reactions: BorgiaBou

3r1z0

Nov 25, 2020
It's not just the art that's declined in quality. Version C1Rb is a minefield of scripting errors and exceptions, with missing background images in between. This game is over.

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes