VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What I found annoying in this chapter is the click needed on some element of the screen to advance in a scene (like in the shower). It brings nothing to the table, just one more click.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
I rather like the storytelling those smaller detail picture-in-picture elements create, it's so much more interesting than just the usual fullscreen images. I agree about the "scene unlocked" messages, they get annoying after a while and last too long, and some of the extra clicks (i.e. Lei's card) though some are fine (the book revealing Juliet).

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Two months since last update...wow, just wow:

Hey Guys!

Another week has zipped by, and Chapter 4 is steadily progressing. Exciting times are ahead!

Remember how I teased about Charles' scene expansion a while back? Well, the excitement continues to build as Fausto's masterful hands meticulously craft every detail. Oh, I'm bursting with anticipation to share more, but for now, let's just say it's going to be worth the wait!

On the other hand, we have also finished the polls to decide the appearance of this enigmatic silver wolf, (for the Dinner Out tier) you can see the results of the decision of his features and in (for the First Coffee tier), you can see the results of the decision of his outfit. Sorry for those of you who couldn't decide, I'll probably ask you for help with our characters soon. Stay tuned this week!

Fausto has been working on this new character in the same way he did with and clicking on the names (for Dinner out patrons) you can see the process of the artwork of his features and his 360 views to make the character more realistic.

On my end, I'm diving into the sprites' magic. I'm studying these sprites to enhance their expressiveness and streamline the programming process. Why, you ask? To bring an even more profound sense of humanity and vitality to our cherished characters' creation and expression. And that's not all – I'm giving some of our older scenes a makeover, fine-tuning and expanding them to transport you into an even more immersive narrative.

Keep those good vibes coming, and don't hesitate to drop a line if you're curious about anything!

See u soon!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes