VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Your point was clear.
Apparently not or you wouldn´t have fabricated this bs:
There is no correlation between someone working as a model and their level of intelligence or capacity for skill development.
No shit! Where did I even suggest that correlation? Are you kidding me?
Modelling, also, takes time and labour.
Which is why I´ve been been saying the entire time:
She has better (i.e. more productive) stuff to do with her time than sit in front of a computer 24/7 writing code when she can just outsource it.

If what the guy above says, who apparently spoke to her on discord, is true, you have your answer right there and we´re hopefully done here. Geez....

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
She has better (i.e. more productive) stuff to do with her time than sit in front of a computer 24/7 writing code when she can just outsource it.
Thanks for explaining.
But I don't think that I can follow you there. When she started, we had the corona crisis - almost no money for modeling. So she had a good reason to establish a side/new business concept. This is quite congruent with your idea, or at least not contradictive, right?
But what about her trying to get into the "software"-business as an invest in her future? She is getting older and modeling-money will run dry sooner or later. Also she is relying on a good economy.

I don't see a reason why she would have no time for it. Modeling (if you are no big player) is not that high income job.

But of course she did use her nice face expecially in the beginning as she was posting a lot more of herself on Patreon. She does this almost no more now, though.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
There is no correlation between someone working as a model and their level of intelligence or capacity for skill development.
Modelling, also, takes time and labour.
There is no correlation? You got studies on that? I would suppose otherwise. Of course there are intelligent models out there, but statistically it might be otherwise. Two quick reasons:
a) You can earn a lot more and more reliable with your brain than your body. So if you have the opportunity to do both, you will (statistically) rather chose the brain-path.
Her switching from being a model to programming LustCampus supports my point, exemplary.

b) To be a model, you have to put a lot of work in your body. Since the day has only 24h, you will not have that much opportunity to train your brain as well. The labor it takes is quite differend.

But yeah, this is not implying that there can be no model that is intelligent or can learn how to program. And no, nobody is suggesting a model is lazy. But I would be amazed if there where as many high intelligent people in modelling as in the rest of the population.

• Haha
Reactions: Redgy

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Programming a VN in renpy doesn't require a high intelligence. More than modelling but still not that much

Reactions: TimoF965

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1697806733951.jpeg

Hey guys!
Just because I've been out for a moment, it doesn't mean I'm leaving you without content. I'm excited to introduce a new character to the story. This character brings new elements we haven't explored before, adding diversity to our cast. We love having something for all tastes, desires, and imaginations.

As for the identity of this new campus member, you'll have to wait a bit. It's not that simple to reveal just yet. But I encourage you to start speculating about this mysterious gentleman. Oops, I might have given you a clue!

Leave me your conspiracies in the comments or on discord! ❤

See you soon!

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Renpy is really easy to learn, it's mostly IF/ELSE instances with lines in quotes for each dialogue screen. And she's friend with EvaKiss (Good Girl Gone Bad/Our Red String) who must have shown her the basics to start
Didn't EvaKiss base Lena's appearance from ORS off of RedLolly?

Reactions: TimoF965

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
I'd say Being a DIK and College Kings are the most similar when it comes to the setting and general college-related tendencies (though of course both have been around for significantly longer so there's more of them) and Milky Touch is the most similar art-wise. And of course half of Our Red String.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Yeah she did, not excactly, but loosely. Read the FAQs. I even send a PM regarding this question.
They look "nothing" alike? A spanish, long black haired, thin model?
1. Wait, Lena is supposed to be spanish? :unsure: Emma looks spanish but Lena and her parents look white to me.
2. I looked up lolly's instagram when Lust campus was released and she had medium hair (shoulder length) on all her modeling pics.
3. I wouldn't call Lena's hair black. I think the story does treat her as a natural black-haired woman but cmon, look at them. They look dyed.
4. But they are both female models, so who knows - you could be right! But just in case, if you could provide the quote from the FAQs, saying that this information is correct, I would be more inclined to believe you :)

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Yeah only one girl match this description. She might have inspired Lena but nothing official
Never said that. But he said they don't look alike at all, so I insist that they do have a little in common :) .

1. Wait, Lena is supposed to be spanish? :unsure: Emma looks spanish but Lena and her parents look white to me.
You would wonder how middle-european some spanish people look. They even had a German king once, "Kaiser Karl V. of the Roman-German empire and King of Spain" :D . Especially in northern Spain they look a little more pale usually.

4. But they are both female models, so who knows - you could be right! But just in case, if you could provide the quote from the FAQs, saying that this information is correct, I would be more inclined to believe you :)
Don't forget to mention that Eva Kiss and Red Lolly are friends and Eva stated that she based the characters of her game on people she knew. To be clear: I am not saying that she modelled Lena exactly after Red Lolly - she just took her (and many some other traits) as a base for the Lena-figure.

To be honest, I have not enough time to go through all the FAQs right now - I might even be mistaken. But why don't you write a short PM to Eva yourself of ask her in the next FAQ?

Only americans make the difference between "white" and latino, because of mexican immigration
I support the first part of your sentence, but I would add that 50% of them do the differenciation just because the want to make it possible for more people to feel as victims of racism. For me, Spanish people are white. As white as Portugese, Italian, Greek, Swedish, German, Turkeys and so on.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes