VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Kuckuck

Feb 10, 2020
Can anyone help me? I don't know what scenes I'm missing. 2 of them to be precise. Plese help me.
View attachment 3155949
The top one is similar to the one next to it but without Bonnies help. The bottom one should come during the sexting with Tom (it's a selfie by Alice).
At least if I remember correctly. It's been a while.
And if they aren't unlocking even though you meet the requirements you can always use the Gallery Unlocker

Bumcyk

Dec 8, 2023
The top one is similar to the one next to it but without Bonnies help. The bottom one should come during the sexting with Tom (it's a selfie by Alice).
At least if I remember correctly. It's been a while.
And if they aren't unlocking even though you meet the requirements you can always use the Gallery Unlocker
Thank you! I will check it out right away.

Apr 6, 2023
I found out about this game just yesterday and boy, is it awesome! I'm still in Chapter 1, but so far, I find Alice sooo relatable, it's so easy for me to identify with her. That's a rare thing actually, only recently I asked for games targeted at a female audience and this one manages to push all my buttons so far.

Just needed to blow off some steam by telling the world how great and important this game is to me! Can't wait to continue playing :love:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Did I miss something, but why does the first post of the game say " This is a bot account. Please contact a staff member for assistance. " Is it okay to get the latest version of the game or is there something wrong with it?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1703462632259.png
Exclusive Alpha Access Giveaway: Get a Sneak Peek of the New Lust Campus Chapter!

Hey guys!

Guess what? I'm taking a page from Santa's book and delivering an early present! The new chapter of Lust Campus is in the oven, cooking up some excitement. We're eagerly waiting to dig into it!

After IndieDev, I've been itching to build a community with fellow game creators. Patreon feels like my cozy space, but my bubble. And I want to separate it from my . What do you think?

And to celebrate our upcoming launch, I've opened a !
But wait, there's more! I'm offering a chance to play the new chapter early, sending the Alpha to someone not subscribed on Patreon or part of the required Tier (Spend the night)

How?

- Follow me on RedLolly's Instagram. @RedLolly_Games
When the Alpha drops, I'll announce the lucky winner. Let's kick off the new year with this exciting release!

Best of luck to everyone!
See u soon. ✨

Reactions: JasonJemodah
Jul 19, 2020
Scroll up to Monday and ask again.
Its not dead, but its hard to say its alive really. Its like a zombie project that occaisionally lurches forward now and again.

When the first artist left and blew up the project and nessecitated a redo I had a lot of sympathy for the Dev, especially given how insanely people whined about the quality of the new art. But its been well over a year and a half since they started the reboot, about as much time as there was between the first release and making it to chapter 5 if I'm reading the thread right, and it's still only just over the half way mark. Theres no way redrawing the already existing scenes and then adding a sprinkling of extra bits should take so much longer than the first time unless the dev is just not actually working that much on it.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
They rebooted the game with the new artist, adding new character(s) and scenes. Though it doesn't justify the time it takes in my eyes, the previous outline was good enough. But that's their decision even though I don't agree (and dropped my support).

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Theres no way redrawing the already existing scenes and then adding a sprinkling of extra bits should take so much longer than the first time unless the dev is just not actually working that much on it.
They rebooted the game with the new artist, adding new character(s) and scenes. Though it doesn't justify the time it takes in my eyes...
Precisely. They did notsimply redraw an existing game and added some sparks to it. They added and changed a lot. Except of the basic idea for the game, a lot changed and got better. For example the scene with the rowdy in class (Tom) was from "Oh no, don't touch me" to "were is he?" and "please do me wilder". Not it is more believable and slower paced.

But yeah, it takes a lot of time. One might suspect that she bit of more than she could chew and is now to down morally to work with full esteem. It would also be a stupid move to cancel the game or restart with something smaller. Her follower-base was never that big so starting a new game will make her even less money. But on the other hand, the game still has its followers so she would throw that income away.

The only "bad" thing I see is her pricing policy. There are no laws out there that you have to work full time on your novel. But if you take it slow and release an episode a year, just don't go for 2$ a month or even 5$ to 10$ a month(!) for delivering some insights. Maybe she should switch for 5$ or 10$ for each update or just charge 1$ a month. This way, price and value would be more congruent.

Reactions: sztrb

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
My issue is none of the "we are at x percent" charts since November. To me that shows two likely things, you're either hiding really slow progress or you're not actively working on it at all so there's no progress. Either way, same result. Hopefully, I'm wrong

Oct 17, 2020
My issue is none of the "we are at x percent" charts since November. To me that shows two likely things, you're either hiding really slow progress or you're not actively working on it at all so there's no progress. Either way, same result. Hopefully, I'm wrong
True.. Not gonna lie, I really like this game, ya know? But good fuckin gawd.. the updates.. like hello??

It's the same situation with some other games too.. Like, why start redoing everything in the middle, ya know? Why not finish the thing and then start the reworking.. or, hell, why not do that amongst the normal updates like other devs..

Prolly gonna have to wait until next year to have 1 or, at most, 2 new chapters/updates.. if that much.. which fuckin suuuuucksssss:cautious::confused:

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes