VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

AnnoyedMexican

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, it's "around the corner" 7 or 8 months after the chapter 3 (i never have seen this in a game before), lets admit, this game it's over, dead.
Summertime saga rings a bell?

The "Tech Update" for that game has been coming "soon" since 2 or so years ago and its still "around the corner for many", Girl Spy was stuck in "Bangkok update soon - jk no BK update but another update soon - JK here is a intro rewrite" cycle for so long I don't even care about the game anymore to figure out how many rewrite the game has now.

I dont know what the deal with this dev is but at least they can say they are not the worst lol

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Yeah, it's "around the corner" 7 or 8 months after the chapter 3 (i never have seen this in a game before), lets admit, this game it's over, dead.
Any minute now, the update is coming out.
I'll keep checking the patreon page.
And I'll check my machine, there's sure to be that notification.
It's gonna happen soon, soon, oh, so very soon~
It's just that times are lean~

And you say, be still my love,
Open up your heart, let the light shine in.
But don't you understand
I already have a plan.
I'm waiting for lust campus chapter 4 to release~

On a clear day, I can see, see that there is a long wait.
And on a clear day, I can seeeeeee~
See that there is a long waaaaaaait~

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What are you talking about? Redlolly posted on Patreon Chapter 4 is around the corner two days ago.
No it was posted February 9 :

Hey guys!

Can you feel the anticipation building? It's almost here, you can practically taste it in the air!

We've been putting our hearts and souls into creating something truly stunning for you, which is why I've been a bit MIA.

But don't fret, I've left a little treat for you to enjoy.: A for the dinner date tier

Are you filled with butterflies at the thought of the upcoming chapter?

See u soon.
Oh the air is so tasty!!! :KEK: But it's just the air....

Another example of soon™ which means in a month or two... or whenever... and milk another month :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3mat33

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
As a more recent patron it’s hitting the point where it feels like milking. Per RL posts in November the content was 90% done with polish at 30%. February 4th it was “around the corner”, and now it’s March. That’s a really big corner.

duffman44

Jun 14, 2021
As a more recent patron it’s hitting the point where it feels like milking. Per RL posts in November the content was 90% done with polish at 30%. February 4th it was “around the corner”, and now it’s March. That’s a really big corner.
Heaven forbid you criticise them on their discord server like I did. Whether it be the lack of communication, or a redo that feels like it's taking advantage of subs...

I get the artist change, but to go back to stage 1, and it taking longer than ever before it's a bit much. Especially when you holistically compare each chapter, the story is moving slower than ever before.

Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
Honestly, there's games that I'll be patient for and understanding about stuff taking unusually, strangely long... but that all rests on the author being an active participant in the thread. Someone who explains what's going on and reassurance that stuff takes time or has had a setback holds up their end of things. Its better to be upfront if something is going to take a while than to keep giving timeframes that aren't met.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
How do you guys have years and years on these forums and still sound surprised about the slow development? It took me a couple months tops to figure out I'm not gonna get any decent amount of development in the games I'm interested in without at least a few months if not a year's wait.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I wonder if it's possible to write a fanfic of this game, I have so many ideas...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes