VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

BLucy

Mar 30, 2020
There was a significant presence of Arabs/Muslim for around 800 years (I think, Spain history is not my forte) prior to the Reconquista and subsequent expansion of what became "Spain" and well ... that must have added a lot to the Spaniard gene pool, + the immigration from the rest of Europe and whatever came back from the former colonies.
I know this is almost half a year old, but still... Spain, Portgal Italy, Greece are more like "Mediterranean" whites instead of pale northern whites (like UK, Norway, Germany, Ireland, etc) so that is what may cause the confusion (sort of like east asians and southeast asians), but in the case of spaniards they are basically one in the same as hispanics, interracial marriages were promoted since the begining of the conquest so many are mixed race with different skin colors (from Anya Taylor-Joy to Salma Hayek and darker) in both America and Spain, of course different areas got different circumstances, like more isolated areas may have a higher number of indigenous people, Argentina had many european inmigration, the Caribbean islands were very disputed and had more influence of slaves... As for the moorish influence in the peninsula, while it's true that they stayed for a long time, they didn't mixed as much and what's left in genetics is not any more relevant than in other countries.

S_Hlog

Mar 8, 2020
New to this game, should I download the c3 or the c5 file? The (c5 before rework) is 197mb and the (c3 file) is 172mb, which one has more content and is the most recent?

AnnoyedMexican

Aug 2, 2018
New to this game, should I download the c3 or the c5 file? The (c5 before rework) is 197mb and the (c3 file) is 172mb, which one has more content and is the most recent?
These 2 questions are mutually exclusive, C5 has more content but its the depreciated and obsolete version of the game, C3 has some of the content found in C5 but is more "recent" and it's the actual game.

If you do not want to "know what could have been" play C3, its a long story but if the game interest you stick to C3 because that's the version of the game that may get expanded... eventually.

Reactions: joik-best

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Wait WTH?! I didnt play this game for along time, wht happen with artstyle? The old was rly good, new looks like cartoon...

• Haha
Reactions: jojogeo

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Wait WTH?! I didnt play this game for along time, wht happen with artstyle? The old was rly good, new looks like cartoon...
Basically the old artist didn't feel comfortable doing nsfw art anymore. This caused the dev to remake the game with new art and changes to the story.

Jadeicorn

Jul 11, 2022
No news on any of the dev's pages from what I can tell.

I wonder what happened...
my prediction is burnout but im not even close to being 50% sure thats whats going on but its just what i think and i also think itll be abandoned but hopefully not anytime soon maybe after a couple slow updates

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes