VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
For those of us who don't pay attention til something new is updated.
Is there a Comparison Screen/Img available publicly, or do we have to wait til whenever it drops.

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
funny, i look for this game almost two years later to see how to updates are going and there is a entire drama with the original artist, and how looks like the story just recently reached the old ....:(

Edit: /\/\ Annnd nope, just played the game, and not reached even closed to where was before ....

Which i should have figured.. the release is called C3 (chapter 3 i suppose), and before was in the chapter 5...... but the comment from the guy above tricked me....
(in the original, you can sex with your landlord, you can kiss sophie, there is the party... there is outfit choices ...and more, all this is not in this revamp yet..)

Last edited:

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Chances of this girl sitting in front of a PC hacking away at thousands of lines of python code? Yeah... ZERO! ;)
Well, she knows that she will be getting older... and being a model is not a very reliable way to earn money. So there is a motive for doing something different.

Coding Python is not that hard at all to learn and the code you need for a VN is even less. You could go from zero to VN-hero in about three days. The only thing complex about coding a VN is the branching, but for that you don't even need any coding skills at all - although they do help.

So, the chance of her developing a new ballistic missile for canada are rather thin, but going into designing a VN only takes some good will and motivation and a story to tell. And a guy who does the art for you.
I really think she can be proud of herself for working with her head now, but her career is not that much an impossibility as you might think.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That's quite misogynistic to tell that, even if it's true. I believe she "hacked away at thousands of lines of python (renpy) code", and that's why the first versions were rigged with bugs. Now she has a coder to help

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Well, she knows that she will be getting older... and being a model is not a very reliable way to earn money. So there is a motive for doing something different.

Coding Python is not that hard at all to learn and the code you need for a VN is even less. You could go from zero to VN-hero in about three days. The only thing complex about coding a VN is the branching, but for that you don't even need any coding skills at all - although they do help.

So, the chance of her developing a new ballistic missile for canada are rather thin, but going into designing a VN only takes some good will and motivation and a story to tell. And a guy who does the art for you.
I really think she can be proud of herself for working with her head now, but her career is not that much an impossibility as you might think.
Thank you for that excursion but you failed to see my point. I was merely talking time and labour, not degree of difficulty/ability.

Here´s how I see this work.

a) group of friends (or acquaintances), one guy is a coder, decides to do a game (and bulk of the work), asks female model friend to be part (face) of his project for a share of the cut, asks artist friend to do the Illustration (for a comission).
or
b) Model girl finds out about lewd games as steady stream of side-income, puts here face on it, roughly lays out a story/characters, hires a coder and an artist to do the leg work.

Personally I tend to option a) because if it was option b) I´d image she´d put herself more "out there", do more promo to bring in more Patreons, assuming this is an economic project after all.

Maybe it´s something in between or else entirely, not that it matters anyway but, bottom line:

You can be 99% sure she is not the one coding the game, which is all i suggested to begin with...

That's quite misogynistic to tell that, even if it's true. I believe she "hacked away at thousands of lines of python (renpy) code", and that's why the first versions were rigged with bugs. Now she has a coder to help
Misogynistic, huh?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Thank you for that excursion but you failed to see my point. I was merely talking time and labour, not degree of difficulty/ability.

a) group of friends (or acquaintances), one guy is a coder, decides to do a game (and bulk of the work), asks female model friend to be part (face) of his project for a share of the cut, asks artist friend to do the Illustration (for a comission).
or
b) Model girl finds out about lewd games as steady stream of side-income, puts here face on it, roughly lays out a story/characters, hires a coder and an artist to do the leg work.

Personally I tend to option a) because if it was option b) I´d image she´d put herself more "out there", do more promo to bring in more Patreons, assuming this is an economic project after all.

Maybe it´s something in between or else entirely, not that it matters anyway but, bottom line:

You can be 99% sure she is not the one coding the game, which is all i suggested to begin with...

Misogynistic, huh?
As far as I know, the spaghetti coding is all hers, at least at the start it was hers. She asked for help on a discord channel I frequent, and I even exchanged some messages with her regarding translations.

• Haha
Reactions: Redgy

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Renpy is really easy to learn, it's mostly IF/ELSE instances with lines in quotes for each dialogue screen. And she's friend with EvaKiss (Good Girl Gone Bad/Our Red String) who must have shown her the basics to start

KirYn

Feb 2, 2022

or

Misogynistic, huh?
Your point was clear. The continued explanation is just sad.
There is no correlation between someone working as a model and their level of intelligence or capacity for skill development.
Modelling, also, takes time and labour.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes