4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I'm aware that the game is in an alpha phase and stuff, but is this a crude joke, or why exactly is it forcing the crown-jewel of all the possible assholes (like the only one I've absolutely avoided since the very beginning) on the MC without any given choices at all; am I missing something crucial here?
It really would be a bummer because I was actually interested in the game.
I think there is a glitch because there is a scene where Sophie talks to MC about sleeping with the landlord(forgot his name) but in my save that never happened so...

Last edited:

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
I think there is a glitch because there is a scene where Sophie talks to MC about sleeping with the landlord(forgot his name) but in my save that never happened so...

That makes sense, because some of the dialogues seemed messed up as well, but this whole scene later on totally came out of the left field, at least for me.
Oh well, let's hope for the best in the final version and a violent death to all glitch-gremlins out there.

• Haha
Reactions: AmerHST

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
So.. many.. bugs.. +o+ I think I saw all the sex scenes of this update despite not going for anyone in the previous chapters.
Another thing that kinda grinds my gears is that we already need to commit to people. Do we want to be just friends with Darren or something more? Are we into Sophie now that she's kissed MC? Fuck, I don't know, it's the fourth chapter, I barely know any of these people, can't we just see how it goes?

Reactions: FugginDamaged

aepien

Dec 6, 2020
This was a...disappointing chapter. The artwork is *amazing*, but other than that - the dialogue was clunky and the storyline was tedious. When there's bragging about "11 scenes", does that include the three penetration scenes that were the same image three times but with Tom's cock moving slightly more inside of Bonnie?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
3some with Tom, Bonnie and MC
Next scene where Darren is peeping on same scene there is no MC!
Continuity issue or error? Anyone asked dev about it?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
3some with Tom, Bonnie and MC
Next scene where Darren is peeping on same scene there is no MC!
Continuity issue or error? Anyone asked dev about it?
She wrote the party scene is not yet finished. So hopefully it will be fixed in the Beta.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Fuck what the Hell? Why I suddly find to play with Darren? It better if ther was just watch but not to be froced to play wih Male choise. It just killing my mood. I thougth it was Female Protagonist only. Why this sudden change of direatcion? Can you add Just whatch option like what happen meanwhil as it was a movie I whatichink. No way I gonna continue to play with male choise.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Yeah, the alpha still seems to be all over the place in terms of story and continuity, I would recommend waiting for the beta at least.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Can someone tell me what scenes (pairings) appear in this new update? Is there any with the sexy professor or Marco?

Reactions: KDXvd
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes