4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
This was a...disappointing chapter. The artwork is *amazing*, but other than that - the dialogue was clunky and the storyline was tedious. When there's bragging about "11 scenes", does that include the three penetration scenes that were the same image three times but with Tom's cock moving slightly more inside of Bonnie?
You realise that English is not the dev's first language? Maybe you need to tone down your expectations.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
At this point the only good thing in this game is the graphic. They started good but now the story is awful and stereotypate, choices are forced most of the time and you have zero power to decisions. Last but not least, this atmosphere that looks too much like a bad, empty copy of ORS
Oh i almost forgot, in the sex scenes people looks way too different and creepy

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Looks like this is really an alpha huh? I'm getting so many situations where the game seems to think I made different decisions:
Tom talks about the BJ image he sent even though that never happened; sophie invites darren to the party since alice couldn't go (but she rescheduled with Tom...) and there's more like this :/
This game has the best 2D art I think I've ever seen in an adult game... but those technical issues are rather annoying :(

May 4, 2017
Looks like this is really an alpha huh? I'm getting so many situations where the game seems to think I made different decisions:
Tom talks about the BJ image he sent even though that never happened; sophie invites darren to the party since alice couldn't go (but she rescheduled with Tom...) and there's more like this :/
This game has the best 2D art I think I've ever seen in an adult game... but those technical issues are rather annoying :(

Well this is the ALPHA version, it is supposed to be buggy. For me when Darren is spying on Tom and Bonnie, Alice was missing from the scene.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Alpha is basically there for people to bug check it. Also don't try to use saves from other alphas or even beta versions, they are prone to create bugs with the next versions.

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
Yeah there are a ton of variable bugs currently that are causing a lot of weird continuity issues. I've been talking with the dev on her Discord a bit about it and she said she will release a hotfix for the alpha after she does the android port.

Alpha is basically there for people to bug check it. Also don't try to use saves from other alphas or even beta versions, they are prone to create bugs with the next versions.
I created a new save with the alpha and all of the issues were still present, so not a matter of save compatibility in this case.

Reactions: Redgy

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I mean they look like characters from a Yaoi visual novel. I know the name comes from nip vns.
look cafole of they mal characters and with thes from occidental character. Thes male are like Lex Luthor or Captain America. I think you need to see some anime and marvel to clear your mind.

• Angry
Reactions: DERAX12345

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
if this was one month work i would be saying great update. but three months just for this? with this tempo we'll see final product in three to five years. optimistically. if not abandoned meanwhile.
also, when you updating once in 3-months should be fair that you rebill your patrons every 3 months.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
At this point the only good thing in this game is the graphic. They started good but now the story is awful and stereotypate, choices are forced most of the time and you have zero power to decisions. Last but not least, this atmosphere that looks too much like a bad, empty copy of ORS
Yeah, I make a quick update log forum check every time I notice this game hit the latest release page just to see if they brought in a quality focused english writer and guy who can potentially help offer better input on the game's english audience presentation.

The art is good and unique enough where that *should* be the "if you give us more money this will happen" goal on the patreon page atm, and one that actually aims to really put this game over the top as far as potential mainstream sell appeal goes. But alas, maybe that is ultimately just too transparent of a goal that strays too far from the standard "did we actually follow through on that, or just say we did while thanking you for the extra money?" milk model options when it comes to that type of stuff.

Reactions: DDDIsReal

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Yeah there are a ton of variable bugs currently that are causing a lot of weird continuity issues. I've been talking with the dev on her Discord a bit about it and she said she will release a hotfix for the alpha after she does the android port.

I created a new save with the alpha and all of the issues were still present, so not a matter of save compatibility in this case.
Aye me too, I've not played the game before, getting these issues on a fresh new start.
Well, that's what alphas are for ey :)

Oct 1, 2020
New start and got my first big bug when my Ally and Sophie kissed, but Marco is friendzoned...then new update has Marco sleeping in her bed next morning :oops: Sophie is my LI not Marco and as for the threesome with Tom and Bonnie...hell no!
Stopped playing it till the fixed update.

Last edited:

thomastm

May 24, 2020
if this was one month work i would be saying great update. but three months just for this? with this tempo we'll see final product in three to five years. optimistically. if not abandoned meanwhile.
also, when you updating once in 3-months should be fair that you rebill your patrons every 3 months.
That bad huh? How long is the gameplay time for chapter 4? less then 30mins?

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes