4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Can someone refresh my memory? Is Tom the nerdy roleplaying dude or is it Lei's brother?
Tom is the creepy dude-bro who is Lei's step-bro.

Darren is the nerdy friend who seems to have history with Lei.

I just replayed the game on my new desktop and either Alice is having one of those day-mares where she goes to school without pants, she's starting a new fashion or its a glitch:

1625712076562.png

Last edited:

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020

Unlocked
C4_ALPHA! ✨
Hi guys!
Here you have the C4_ALPHA.
As always, remember that ALPHAS have bugs. If you find some of them and want to send it to me, you have an exclusive Discord channel for your tier where you can put it without spoiling the rest of Patreons. The sprite animation part is not polished, don't worry about reporting that, for the BETA it will be perfect. As you will see, there is a part of the party that is not completely finished. I've been rewriting it all week but I can't quite come up with the formula that convinces me and I didn't want to do something that I didn't feel comfortable with. For the BETA you will find it finished.
This is officially the episode with the largest number of explicit sex scenes to date. Little by little the characters develop and give more play to the script, being able to make more daring bets as a writer.
(I have to admit that the meanwhile of C4 has been the one I have spent the best time writing it.)
In the BETA there will be at least 3 more new scenes (which I will surely try to make more). Apart from the fact that with the assistance of Tadej we are implementing some improvements in the UI that I think you will like.
In this chapter you find (for now )11 scenes with a lot of variables according to your choices, the introduction of two new characters, 5 different outfits, 3 new backgrounds and the largest amount of art that we have been able to elaborate to date.

But above all I hope you enjoy it and give me your feedback. For me it is very important to know your opinion to better everything possible and present a BETA that you like even more.
In the previous chapter, some people asked me why I upload the Alphas if there are a lot of bugs. I like to share the video game process with you, make you participate and be able to incorporate your opinions into the Beta. Leave me in the comments what you are looking for when playing an Alpha. Only early access, or interact more directly with the video game? I read you!

Thank you very much for your support, without you it would not be possible to produce LC. And for all the encouragement you have given me these days for the operation.
I remind you that all of you who want to add your name to the credits have a special Discord channel for it or you can send me a DM here on patreon and you will appear in the BETA
See u soon in another post!

PS: The Android version will be out tomorrow.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Any way to make Darren not reject Sophie?
Doesn't seem like it, I've played through the game 4 different ways and he does either reject her or never has the option to as of right now.

Alice has 3some with Bonnie and Tom, but Darren see Bonnie and Tom scene without Alice?
Yes, I thought it was a artistic license kind of thing more so than a glitch.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
I'm aware that the game is in an alpha phase and stuff, but is this a crude joke, or why exactly is it forcing the crown-jewel of all the possible assholes (like the only one I've absolutely avoided since the very beginning) on the MC without any given choices at all; am I missing something crucial here?
It really would be a bummer because I was actually interested in the game.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes