4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Hi guys!
I hope this message finds you well.

Tonight we will launch the C4_ALPHA! Yay!

I wanted to thank you for all the messages of encouragement that you have sent me here and by DM about my teeth operation. The truth is that it still hurts (when the dentists extracted my wisdom tooth they accidentally touched a nerve, and it is super painful) so these weeks of work have been difficult for me.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

As the chapters progress, the plot becomes more complex. The photo that I have uploaded is the script of a single scene, without the programming. And it already has 21 pages and more than 5000 words! I know that sometimes, according to your choices, the chapters seem a bit short, but I invite you to replay them and find all the variations and content that are hidden.

The version that comes out today is an ALPHA and for the clueless I leave you a little reminder of what that means:

Alphas are not finished products, that is, they will always have bugs. They are designed as early access for those patreons who want to contribute to the game by reporting the bugs they find, so there will always be errors. If it bothers you a lot to play a bugged version, I recommend that you wait for the Beta to come out.

The Alpha is always less polished than the Beta, and the scenes you find will not be unlocked.
In the Beta we will always add an extra scene, or changes in the interface to make its replayability more pleasant for bugtesters. In the C4 specifically, the content and UI additions in the Beta version are going to be quite large. #spoiler This is because as I have felt sick these days, there are scenes that I don't like how they turned out, and I preferred to leave them outside the Alpha to be able to retouch them. You will see some little signs of "This scene will be available in the Beta" if you find those scenes during your game.

C4_BETA will come out on the 16th, and the C4_FINAL will come out on the 21st.
I really want you to be able to play this chapter and see what you think about it. The C4 is officially the chapter with the most graphic material of all that we have released so far. And the scenes it has are very different from each other, so I think you're going to like it. I hope so!
See u soon (tonight!) in another post ❤

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020

Hi guys!
I hope this message finds you well.

Tonight we will launch the C4_ALPHA! Yay!

I wanted to thank you for all the messages of encouragement that you have sent me here and by DM about my teeth operation. The truth is that it still hurts (when the dentists extracted my wisdom tooth they accidentally touched a nerve, and it is super painful) so these weeks of work have been difficult for me.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

As the chapters progress, the plot becomes more complex. The photo that I have uploaded is the script of a single scene, without the programming. And it already has 21 pages and more than 5000 words! I know that sometimes, according to your choices, the chapters seem a bit short, but I invite you to replay them and find all the variations and content that are hidden.

The version that comes out today is an ALPHA and for the clueless I leave you a little reminder of what that means:

Alphas are not finished products, that is, they will always have bugs. They are designed as early access for those patreons who want to contribute to the game by reporting the bugs they find, so there will always be errors. If it bothers you a lot to play a bugged version, I recommend that you wait for the Beta to come out.

The Alpha is always less polished than the Beta, and the scenes you find will not be unlocked.
In the Beta we will always add an extra scene, or changes in the interface to make its replayability more pleasant for bugtesters. In the C4 specifically, the content and UI additions in the Beta version are going to be quite large. #spoiler This is because as I have felt sick these days, there are scenes that I don't like how they turned out, and I preferred to leave them outside the Alpha to be able to retouch them. You will see some little signs of "This scene will be available in the Beta" if you find those scenes during your game.

C4_BETA will come out on the 16th, and the C4_FINAL will come out on the 21st.
I really want you to be able to play this chapter and see what you think about it. The C4 is officially the chapter with the most graphic material of all that we have released so far. And the scenes it has are very different from each other, so I think you're going to like it. I hope so!
See u soon (tonight!) in another post ❤

Let's see how long it takes for the troll on duty to complain that there are errors when the Alpha leaks...

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes