4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
Real life happens outside our own indulgence of being a jolly pirate. Surgeries, Covid, Family dramas etc. all things that can affect anyone and obviously devs of these games are prone to it as well. If they consistently delay, then yes, roast their hineys ;)
Otherwise, cut them a bit of slack. Anyways, maybe the delay is a good thing to cut your fapping down before you horny lot go blind :LOL:
So, I got one more week to store up, then have a big load on the new release day? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
agreed, this man DDDIsReal complain even he's not a patreon yet asking for the release to be shared free
View attachment 1273836
You guys are delusional even go on ppl profile and search omg go outside sometime. I didn't complain about delay, I can wait 1 or 2 more weeks who cares. I only said real things, that they losing patrons since months and will continue like this

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
is the mega link broken cause it wouldn't play on my laptop (win7 64bit) Should i try the other links? Any ideas ?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
is the mega link broken cause it wouldn't play on my laptop (win7 64bit) Should i try the other links? Any ideas ?
I dont see why you shouldn't try other links? Other links are exist if you have a problem with one link then try with alternative ones. Otherwise, why uploaders should bother with adding many links?

EDIT: I might misunderstand your problem.. Did you manage to download with the mega and couldn't play the game?

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
I dont see why you shouldn't try other links? Other links are exist if you have a problem with one link then try with alternative ones. Otherwise, why uploaders should bother with adding many links?

EDIT: I might misunderstand your problem.. Did you manage to download with the mega and couldn't play the game?
yeah i tried nopy and after half an hour it finally worked

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RedGlow

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I'm currently supporting seven games and all their memberships took a dump between 6/30 and 7/1. It may be billing.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes