4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Wait, Redlolly's Javier Alcalde traces his art? I know Evakiss did that with hers. It was pretty obvious with GGGB with how Ashley's face cannot decide what her face looks like in every sex scene but I remember Alcalde on deviantart and fell in love with his work. Doe he trace over existing photos or does he use them as inspiration?
Eva is pretty open about tracing her art and it ain't a big deal, considering how much faster that helps her deliver updates. LC's art looks made from scratch though, there are also fewer scenes and longer waiting period than in Eva's games, so I don't think they trace.

Reactions: maerinna

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wait, Redlolly's Javier Alcalde traces his art? I know Evakiss did that with hers. It was pretty obvious with GGGB with how Ashley's face cannot decide what her face looks like in every sex scene but I remember Alcalde on deviantart and fell in love with his work. Doe he trace over existing photos or does he use them as inspiration?
Don't quote me on that but i think this was mentioned before either here or on Eva's Our Red String thread.

maerinna

Oct 10, 2017
Eva is pretty open about tracing her art and it ain't a big deal, considering how much faster that helps her deliver updates. LC's art looks made from scratch though, there are also fewer scenes and longer waiting period than in Eva's games, so I don't think they trace.
I was shocked when tracing was said about LC since I know Acalde once had his art commisioned for an article years ago. I doubt he'd do tracing or at least make it very obvious since that's mostly frowned upon in his line of work.

maerinna

Oct 10, 2017
Lust Campus art looks a way better, than traced only. Faces and bodies looks in all pics really consistent, which in traced art you cannot reach, due of multiple sources. While back I played those CSI games from G5 Entertainment, and when I found GGGB I said to myself, how perfect will be, if someone create lewd game with quality of art at same level like those G5 ones. And bang, here we get Lust Campus! :giggle:
I found GGGB's style charming at first when the tracing had been less obvious but as the story progressed, the art regressed . Still enjoyed it as a whole since I prefer choice focused games. Impressed with Lust Campus so far since I love every character and Alcalde's art is always a delight to see.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I found GGGB's style charming at first when the tracing had been less obvious but as the story progressed, the art regressed . Still enjoyed it as a whole since I prefer choice focused games. Impressed with Lust Campus so far since I love every character and Alcalde's art is always a delight to see.
Have you seen how the art has improved by orders of magnitude in Eva's latest game, Our Red String (aka ORS)? In addition, I must say I've really enjoyed reading the posts that delves into the art processes whenever they get posted on her Patreon. They're extremely insightful and just shows how dedicated and how much effort Eva puts into her craft -- just as I'm sure it is for Lust Campus. I like the art displayed in both respective games, and wish there was more of an appetite for them. Oh, and I hope I didn't come off as jumping down your (or anyone else's) throat. I'm fond of the art in these latest projects and I agree with maerinna that the art in LC is very impressive. I admire the skills of artists that can create such works. Alright, be safe you guys! Pura vida.

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Hi guys!
This is the last advance of chapter four before its release! This time I bring you one of the two new backgrounds that we have added in this chapter.
What do you think? I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind being the owner of a house like this...
See u soon in another post! ❤

loloby

Nov 21, 2018

Hi guys!
This is the last advance of chapter four before its release! This time I bring you one of the two new backgrounds that we have added in this chapter.
What do you think? I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind being the owner of a house like this...
It's the party house

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019

Hi guys!
Whose house is this?may be this belongs to tomXalice scene.Am I correct?

kerriwm25

Mar 19, 2020
Let's pre-empt the complaining to remind everyone that this will be the patreon release which typically has bugs. People pay to get an early view of the new version. The public release follows relatively soon after and is much more stable.

So if you are going to load the early release, don't complain that it's buggy!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes