4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I want Alice's pussy to be smashed by the Professor's BBC.
I want that sex scene.

Last update was too short.
I am sure your wish will still be fulfilled. Like many others. After all, the professor is one of the many possible romances. The game is still very young, there is much to come. So, wait and see, drink tea. In the end we will enjoy together (y)

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I am sure your wish will still be fulfilled. Like many others. After all, the professor is one of the many possible romances. The game is still very young, there is much to come. So, wait and see, drink tea. In the end we will enjoy together (y)
Yes but till now it's been too short.
And it's not that young of a game anyway to justify such a short play time.

I'll wait and see what happens

I wish the dev a good Job (y)

Last edited:

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Yes the updates can feel quite short but it's a good game. There are other dev that produce less in more time (but the opposite is true too)
The last part is not necessarily true.

There are lots of very good (if not Great) games out there that get updated very frequently.
Let's not forget about them.

Anyway, I didn't want to start an argument here.

If I am a bit deluded it is only because this is one heck of a good game!
A game that will hopefully become GREAT one day (when it's completed)

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Who will kiss who in chapter 4? I can't tell you yet, but I can tell you that there will be at least one kiss with someone who has not been kissed until now. Who will it be with?
Will this piece of illustration belong to that kiss, or to another one? Will it be hot and lustful, or rather romantic full of tenderness?
Chaaan chaaan chaaaaan! (mentally insert dramatic squirrel gif here)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Does EvaKiss & RedLolly hire the same CG artist? The art style is so hot & similar.
They each do their own thing as far as I'm aware. Eva gets additional help with the art in her latest game (i.e., a colorist, an , etc.) while Red gets other kinds of support from others -- modeling and voicing, iirc. They know each other and are friends, and thus have discussed their respective games to one another. (See credits.) Hence, it's no surprise there are similarities. Like you, I really dig the art from the projects of each creator. Very stylish and unique! (y)

Reactions: KDXvd and Echbert

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018

Who will kiss who in chapter 4? I can't tell you yet, but I can tell you that there will be at least one kiss with someone who has not been kissed until now. Who will it be with?
Will this piece of illustration belong to that kiss, or to another one? Will it be hot and lustful, or rather romantic full of tenderness?
which character have a facial hair like that?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Does EvaKiss & RedLolly hire the same CG artist? The art style is so hot & similar.
They do tracing over real photos, it is more complicated than i make it sound. They also seem to know each other so i wouldn't be surprised if they share advice between each other.

Reactions: maerinna

verved

Mar 14, 2021
My best guess is Darren
I think we'll get a Darren's scene. But since she wrote "but I can tell you that there will be at least one kiss with someone who has not been kissed until now. Who will it be with? Will this piece of illustration belong to that kiss, or to another one?" so I assume that someone who has not been kissed is Darren, but the boy in the pic is Tom.

Last edited:

maerinna

Oct 10, 2017

Most likely Darren since we've seen how Tom kisses and we've seen how Marco kisses. They both did not kiss like this. Could be our cherry boi's time to shine!

maerinna

Oct 10, 2017
They do tracing over real photos, it is more complicated than i make it sound. They also seem to know each other so i wouldn't be surprised if they share advice between each other.
Wait, Redlolly's Javier Alcalde traces his art? I know Evakiss did that with hers. It was pretty obvious with GGGB with how Ashley's face cannot decide what her face looks like in every sex scene but I remember Alcalde on deviantart and fell in love with his work. Doe he trace over existing photos or does he use them as inspiration?

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes