4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Man that's not the latest version of the game.

Last modified date of the LC.sh file is 22 March

You said you were only swapping the game folder, not the LC.sh file.
That means this is still the previous version of the game....not the updated one.

I wanna be thankful, but that's the logic behind my first statement of doubt.

Please correct me if I'm wrong by giving me an explanation.
I don't wanna say untruthful things.
I downloaded the latest version from the OP's Windows mega link just for you to make that 7z archive. The file modification times will always be all over the place when one effectively glues two games together.

In any case, have you tried playing? It says "LC3 FIN" in the bottom right corner of the main screen and with the gallery hacked open there's v0.3 content visible. If you really want to make sure you can always unpack scripts.rpa and find define config.version = "C3_FINAL2" in options.rpy.

I just wanted to help you out getting the game running. Cheers.

1623794338412.png 1623794405218.png

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Man that's not the latest version of the game.

Last modified date of the LC.sh file is 22 March

You said you were only swapping the game folder, not the LC.sh file.
That means this is still the previous version of the game....not the updated one.

I wanna be thankful, but that's the logic behind my first statement of doubt.

Please correct me if I'm wrong by giving me an explanation.
I don't wanna say untruthful things.
Download the game from the link he posted and play. I just did that and also played a speed run, it's the last version you're good to go (y)

Mark17

May 15, 2017
A small preview: you can get explicit scenes with three different characters throughout the chapter, apart from the non-implicit scenes, of course. It doesn't sound bad at all, does it?
The voyeur scene with Darren (probably she change the clothes and her perceived him, and her have the option to call him out or not) trope;
Another scene with Tom;
An scene with Bonnie or Sophie.

Reactions: verved

verved

Mar 14, 2021
The voyeur scene with Darren (probably she change the clothes and her perceived him, and her have the option to call him out or not) trope;
Another scene with Tom;
based on the sneak peaks, those are the closest ones

Reactions: sske30

verved

Mar 14, 2021
As much as I wish Lei would be one of the three with sex scenes, I sadly doubt it.

Sophie is 99% guaranteed, Tom is 90% certain and the last one I would guess either Darren or professor.
I don't think it will be Marco this time since he had big focus last update and a big sex scene then.
i dont know about professor man, i’d like to see a scene between Alice and professor, but i dont see that’ll happen anytime soon

Reactions: sske30

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
In any case, have you tried playing? It says "LC3 FIN" in the bottom right corner of the main screen
Thank you very much!
I didn't notice it (I was looking in the about section of the game)

If you really want to make sure you can always unpack scripts.rpa and find define config.version = "C3_FINAL2" in options.rpy.
Ok this is very useful information for times to come. Thank you again my friend!

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Another scene with Tom;
The voyeur scene isn't a sex, so another one at least

Reactions: Mark17

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Hi guys!
How are you? I hope it's ok!
Today is a new sneak peek from chapter 4: this time I reveal how the outfit you chose for Bonnie has turned out. What do you think, does it look good on her?
The four girls are already dressed in their new outfits, but to be able to see them you will have to wait to play the new chapter.

See u soon in another post!❤

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018

Hi guys!
Today is a new sneak peek from chapter 4: this time I reveal how the outfit you chose for Bonnie has turned out. What do you think, does it look good on her?
The four girls are already dressed in their new outfits, but to be able to see them you will have to wait to play the new chapter.

This dress.. feels.. weird. It's like she tried to put it on but then gave up half way.

maerinna

Oct 10, 2017

Hi guys!

I wish they chose a different color. Yellow really doesn't suit her. It's not the most flattering dress on her but it does feel true to her character though. Especially with how we learned from the previous chapter that she's having body issues (who wouldn't with a 'friend' like Lei?) Bonnie's still coming on her own as a person and her dress situation kinda reflects that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hi guys!

The patrons have really weird taste. This looks kinda strange on Bonnie. :LOL: :LOL:

But i suppose it could also be a dress designed to not take attention from Lei, since Bonnie still sees herself as a sidekick for the rich bitch. :unsure:

Aug 20, 2020
My guess for sex scenes:

1. Alice/Sophie obviously
2. Alice/Tom if she picks him over the party
3. Alice & some new guy introduced at the party. Maybe that's who Darren is spying on

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes