4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Chapter four is getting closer...
And yes, in this image nothing is distinguished too much, but you can see just enough to answer the question that you have asked me the most about the content of this chapter. This chapter has things that many of you have been asking for since C1. I hope you like them when you play it!
well that escalated quickly.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: loloby

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Hi guys!
I hope this message finds you well.
Is it as hot on your side as here? In Barcelona right now we are at 34º and it is unbearable.
I know that some of you are already looking forward to Chapter 4 and... today I can tell you that the C4 alpha release date is scheduled for June 30th.
In this chapter you can get to know some characters more deeply and things can start to heat up according to your decisions. A small preview: you can get explicit scenes with three different characters throughout the chapter, apart from the non-implicit scenes, of course. It doesn't sound bad at all, does it?

This afternoon I have to have a complicated surgery to remove my wisdom teeth (I'm a little scared about it). I warn you because the operation is already counted in time to be able to get the c4 in time, but there is a small possibility that if the recovery is complicated, we may have to move the launch date to the first of July. I hope everything goes well and can go as planned(fingers cross!)
Also for the days that I will have to be at rest, I have already prepared some sneak peeks post to increase the hype, don't worry.

See u soon in another post❤

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Hi guys!
I hope this message finds you well.
Is it as hot on your side as here? In Barcelona right now we are at 34º and it is unbearable.
I know that some of you are already looking forward to Chapter 4 and... today I can tell you that the C4 alpha release date is scheduled for June 30th.
In this chapter you can get to know some characters more deeply and things can start to heat up according to your decisions. A small preview: you can get explicit scenes with three different characters throughout the chapter, apart from the non-implicit scenes, of course. It doesn't sound bad at all, does it?

This afternoon I have to have a complicated surgery to remove my wisdom teeth (I'm a little scared about it). I warn you because the operation is already counted in time to be able to get the c4 in time, but there is a small possibility that if the recovery is complicated, we may have to move the launch date to the first of July. I hope everything goes well and can go as planned(fingers cross!)
Also for the days that I will have to be at rest, I have already prepared some sneak peeks post to increase the hype, don't worry.

See u soon in another post❤
Sex scenes: Marco, Tom, Sophie

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
As much as I wish Lei would be one of the three with sex scenes, I sadly doubt it.

Sophie is 99% guaranteed, Tom is 90% certain and the last one I would guess either Darren or professor.
I don't think it will be Marco this time since he had big focus last update and a big sex scene then.

• Angry
Reactions: Albaduldür

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
A small preview: you can get explicit scenes with three different characters throughout the chapter, apart from the non-implicit scenes, of course. It doesn't sound bad at all, does it?
I'm not an English linguist by far, but doesn't 'explicit' and ' non-implicit' mean the same thing?

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I'm not an English linguist by far, but doesn't 'explicit' and ' non-implicit' mean the same thing?
"non" is used to espress negation. Basically, developer is saying that there are going to be three sex scenes plus a bunch of other scenes.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Yup. Downloaded another game and replaced the game folder. Matched executable filenames too.
Man that's not the latest version of the game.

Last modified date of the LC.sh file is 22 March

You said you were only swapping the game folder, not the LC.sh file.
That means this is still the previous version of the game....not the updated one.

I wanna be thankful, but that's the logic behind my first statement of doubt.

Please correct me if I'm wrong by giving me an explanation.
I don't wanna say untruthful things.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes