4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Chapter four is getting closer...
And yes, in this image nothing is distinguished too much, but you can see just enough to answer the question that you have asked me the most about the content of this chapter. This chapter has things that many of you have been asking for since C1. I hope you like them when you play it!

Last edited:

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Chapter four is getting closer...
And yes, in this image nothing is distinguished too much, but you can see just enough to answer the question that you have asked me the most about the content of this chapter. This chapter has things that many of you have been asking for since C1. I hope you like them when you play it!
Honestly i don't like this type of spoilers on sneak peaks. They literally ruin hype for sex scenes.

Nov 15, 2020
one redhead + one platinum blonde
seems more like alice and bonnie
The "many of you have been asking for since C1" part makes Sophie way more likely than Bonnie, though.

RedLolly wrote on Discord that C4 will be out by the end of the month, by the way. So the wait to find out shouldn't be that long.

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
The "many of you have been asking for since C1" part makes Sophie way more likely than Bonnie, though.
The "many of you have been asking for since C1" are lesbian action possible.
I don't think censorship would make sense if everything was so obvious.

Nov 15, 2020
The "many of you have been asking for since C1" are lesbian action possible.
I don't think censorship would make sense if everything was so obvious.
It could be. But considering the overall progression of Alice’s relationships, I still think an Alice/Sophie sex scene will happen before an Alice/Bonnie scene – though personally I’d also prefer the latter.

The similar sneak peek from the previous chapter turned out to be Alice and her landlord, which also seemed rather obvious. I think the pixelated sneak peek is a good idea in theory, but I also agree that they give away a bit too much info.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Apparently it's Alice and Sophie!
And perhaps Darren snooping the scene!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes