4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

LeeCleef

Oct 15, 2020

Unlocked
Sneak peak C4 (II)
It seems that Darren is going to snoop where he should not... And what a face he has! Where will that door come from? Who will hide behind it? And above all... What must be happening there that has Darren so absorbed?
Whatever it is, I'm sure this scene from c4 will appeal to the most peeping patreons.

See u soon in other post ❤

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Meet the characters: Bonnie Miller :love:

1622491001742.png

Bonnie Miller, the shadow of Lei, our dear not-so-dumb blonde from LC.

Bonnie is one of those characters that I had a hard time writing about at first but that chapter by chapter is becoming one of my favorites. And I think that you too are liking her more and more, according to popularity polls!

She is a girl who likes money, and it shows. Of an empty and superficial appearance, when we get to talk to her we see that she does not quite fit the archetype of the dumb blonde. Rather, it seems that this is what her environment expects of her and somehow Bonnie has ended up adapting to those expectations. Bonnie carries a low self-esteem, in part because her body does not meet the conventional "ideal measures", although she tries to make up for it with her careful aesthetics.

When we meet her we can see that there are many things in her life that hold her back: family pressure, her friendship with Lei, her religion... But even with all that Bonnie is able to find some "loopholes" in which she can release his personality, which is a bit far from being conservative.

What I like most about this character are the possibilities of evolution that she can have. It depends on how you treat her as a player. Bonnie can grow as a person and discover herself, freeing herself from some of the burdens that do not let her shine. How far can she go?

After all, the dumb blonde archetype and the bombshell archetype aren't that far apart...

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Bonnie carries a low self-esteem, in part because her body does not meet the conventional "ideal measures", although she tries to make up for it with her careful aesthetics.
Am I not seeing something here? She's got an absolute killer body. And that blondes-are-dummies trope partly exists because it's used in media and IRL as an excuse to portray women as inferior to men. It's not an interesting way to portray a character and should be avoided unless used ironically or to serve a certain fetish (bimbo).

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The negative influences that hold sway on her life restrains the person she really is, and she falls into expected tropes. I'm sure being associated with Lei especially doesn't help her self-esteem and self-image much as Lei will continually beat her down molding her into something she's not while propping herself up on Bonnie's back. Likewise, with her family and what they expect her to be instead of the empowered woman she can be. I foresee Bonnie being a strong ally and friend if the player pursues that route and help her overcome the outlook she sees herself in. On the other hand, the MC can also subtly guide her into other directions as well, locking her into one of several fates she doesn't deserve... Bonnie is a character I think that needs a true friend and one that needs rescuing. Give her some TLC, y'all! ;]

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

It seemed wrong to us that Lei was the only one to not have a new dress... Can you choose one for her too?
She is very slim so #1 is the best for her IMO.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
2 would have been great with Bonnie's body but i suppose that would call too much attention out of Lei.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes