4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

Poll C4: Party outfit for Bonnie

You never know when someone can invite you to a party without expecting it... So better be prepared for any surprise!
And I don't think Bonnie likes to repeat her look, so we'd better find her something new to wear.

What is your favorite option for her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2, 5

• Hey there
Reactions: fortuna95

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can we have an option to keep wearing the new skirt outfit instead of changing back to the old clothes the next day? Maybe an option to choose between multiple outfit for Alice will be great. I understand that will cause a lot more work and extra render/drawing but still it would be nice to have . There are other games that have this. GGGB for example.
screenshot0003.jpg

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020

Character's orgasms: Sophie

The person who puts sound to the orgasms of our beloved (you can listen to them on the C4) is Sweet Venus.

She is a nude model living in Madrid, and I am lucky to have worked with her several times. And I promise you that she is even more of a good person than attractive (and she is very attractive!). Sweet Venus wanted to collaborate with Lust Campus by giving us her "orgasms" for Sophie. I hope you enjoy them when you play her scenes!

I leave her instagram in case you are interested in seeing more of her work.
What do you think? Now you are more curious to know who will be behind the rest of the characters?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's not that attractive
Still appreciate her efforts for this game though!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The last update was out on early April and the cycle is about 3 months, so we can expect it around early or mid July

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes