4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I feel like we might see Lei fucking a random dude in her new lingerie as she spoke about.
I would prefer it if Lei didn’t become a cock slut, but I’m affraid that’s what the dev is planning for her..

I would love to see Lei and Alice have passionate «hate» sex or whatever trying to dom each other intimately.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

May recap

View attachment 1173839
Hey guys!

May has arrived and that means it's time to see how this months have been.
We launched the game on October 13th. We started with:

• 1 follower on patreon.
  • On the 62,896 position in the ranking of erotic games on patreon.
  • 0 posts.
At the end of October we had:
  • 120 patreons.
  • We are ranked 784 in the ranking of erotic games on patreon.
  • 21 post on Patreon.
  • We have achieved 20% of our initially goal.
At the end of December we had:
  • 221 patreons.
  • We achieved 549 in the ranking of erotic games on patreon.
  • 46 post on Patreon.
  • We achieve almost the 50% of our initially goal.
And now we have:
  • 779 patreons (yay!)*
  • We are ranked 213 in the ranking of erotic games on patreon.
  • 61 post on Patreon
  • Thanks to you we have achieved our first goal! And we are already on 70% of our second goal.
*(Or a little less, now that patreon has changed the way of counting patreons it is difficult to know for sure)

I don't know what you will think, but it seems incredible to us how this is growing!
Thank you, thank you, and a thousand thanks to all of you who have decided to support us and to the beautiful community that we're creating together. Without you this wouldn't be possible.

In a few days I will publish a post to update you on how the chapter 4 is going and reveal the new news I have for you (you don't know how much I want to tell you! But I will have to keep the secret a little more). Stay tuned!

See u soon in another post ❤
Good storytelling, style and quality pay off! (y)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I feel like we might see Lei fucking a random dude in her new lingerie as she spoke about.
I would prefer it if Lei didn’t become a cock slut, but I’m affraid that’s what the dev is planning for her..

I would love to see Lei and Alice have passionate «hate» sex or whatever trying to dom each other intimately.
Random guy I doubt. Lei looks pretty proud and conceited. Guaranteed not to take everyone. To me she seem more like an ice cold, calculating bitch, like Kathryn Merteuil from Cruel Intentions. And that will continue in the sexual too. Therefore you may be pretty much right with the "passionate «hate» sex or whatever trying to dom each other intimately".

With her, however, I would actually expect cruel things like, at some point she will ensnare Alcie and pretend to be friends. Next she would throw something in her drink, knock her out. And then she makes sure that all kinds of guys drop their pants and mount her, one after another. Sure, it's unlikely something like that will happen in this game, that would be quite a break in style. But Lei is the type of person for things like that.

Reactions: Pointything

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Quick update C4!
View attachment 1180597
Hi guys!

I hope this post finds you well. I come to explain how chapter 4 is going and some news.

For now, both the illustrations and the script are going according to plan. In this chapter there will be 2 new funds (which are already done), apart from several changes of clothes as you will have already deduced by the polls. Javier is now working on the different hot scenes. At the script level, the scenes come out little by little, taking into account all the possible variables and I will soon start sending them to the proofreaders.

Apart from this, the text of chapters c1, c2 and c3 will be completely revised by a proofreader to try to improve it a little more. And this month we have been working hard to improve the translation into Spanish and implement that of Chapter 3 (an extremely tedious process).

In short: the C4 is going well. Soon you will have some more polls, and the first sneak peek.

And now the news, which I think you will like. I was thinking that it was strange that in LC all the girls moaned the same. Are we not trying to make everyone have their own physique different from the rest, their own history and personality? Using the same sound in all of them breaks that "individuality" a bit. So from the next chapter, each girl will have her own unique sound. To make this possible, I have contacted some friends of mine who are willing to "donate" their orgies to the video game.

Do you like the idea? I have also prepared some post where I will tell you which person donates her voice to which character, so that you can put a face on them. I want to make it clear that only orgasms will be doubled, not conversations (we would very much like to be able to give voice to the entire text, but right now it is unfeasible). What do you think of this new initiative? I read you in the comments!

To finish, here are the results of the survey about your favorite characters. It looks like Marco has narrowly ousted Darren! And Tom, although hated by many, has a good following.
As for the girls, Lei is still the most popular (after Alice), but Bonnie is closing the gap with her... Will what happens in C4 turn the tables?

See u soon in another post❤
I think I would vote for the black teacher and the nerd guy. (which btw what are his names?)

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Lust Campus - v0.3 Final + JokerLeader's WT Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Getting exception error after this scene. Cannot ignore the error to move forward in the story. Screenshot_2021-05-07-17-46-07-048_da.lust.campus.jpg
Screenshot_2021-05-07-17-49-05-201_da.lust.campus.jpg

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I kind of like the game so far, aside from a few syntax issues and did not like the "Tom being shot down" scene right off the bat. Please devs, do not put any non-consent content in this game. Also, would support the game but the lowest tier is $3. Might want to add a $1 tier. I like to support a bunch of games at the $1 level, rather than supporting a couple at the $10-20 level. I have a limited budget for this and like to support many rather than the few.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Poll C4: Party outfit for Bonnie

You never know when someone can invite you to a party without expecting it... So better be prepared for any surprise!
And I don't think Bonnie likes to repeat her look, so we'd better find her something new to wear.

What is your favorite option for her?

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019

You never know when someone can invite you to a party without expecting it... So better be prepared for any surprise!
And I don't think Bonnie likes to repeat her look, so we'd better find her something new to wear.

6 is hot, but imo 1 would be perfect for Bonnie´s style. 4 is cool aswell

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020

ABSOLUTELY 4!!!!!!

Reactions: GrimWraith

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017

God damn, all of them look good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tulrek

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

bonnie is the blondie with big boobs? 4/5/6 are perfect for her.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
2 and 5 are perfect for Bon-Bon in a professional capacity (1 too, I guess, but not as much), but I think she'd look best for the party in red, 6. 3 and 4 just don't feel right to me.

Reactions: Brenda and Tulrek

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Character's orgasms: Sophie

The person who puts sound to the orgasms of our beloved (you can listen to them on the C4) is Sweet Venus.

She is a nude model living in Madrid, and I am lucky to have worked with her several times. And I promise you that she is even more of a good person than attractive (and she is very attractive!). Sweet Venus wanted to collaborate with Lust Campus by giving us her "orgasms" for Sophie. I hope you enjoy them when you play her scenes!

I leave her instagram in case you are interested in seeing more of her work.
What do you think? Now you are more curious to know who will be behind the rest of the characters?

Nov 15, 2020
I think the personalized voicing for the sex sounds is a great idea, even if it's just a detail. Personally I rarely play with sound turned on in these kind of games, because that's the part that usually feels most generic and cheesy. Making proper sound design for a whole game would probably be both really time consuming and expensive, so this seems like a good way to add a personalized touch without an unrealistic amount of work.

Reactions: Icekatana
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes