4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

dr.ek

Jan 28, 2018

Poll C4: Party outfit for Sophie

It is not fair that Alice has a new dress for the party and Sophie does not... So this time you have to choose her look!
With which of these 6 options do you want to see Sophie?
third one is pretty

Reactions: fortuna95

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
This doesn't seem really active... is there something similar with a similar Art style?
The last bugfix edition was posted on april 12th (about 2 1/2 weeks ago), and there is currently an active poll about outfits all posted within the last couple of weeks, just how much activity do you want? Especially considering most games of this type tend to update every 5-6 months if not with longer periods between updates.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Great game. Can't wait for the next update. Will Lei be a possible LI at somepoint?
I'm sure that will be the case at some point. There were indicators that you can move towards that end in the game already. Plus, she has her own progression bar and stats much like other pursueable NPCs. In any case, I'm also looking forward to future updates to Lust Campus. Good stuff here! (y)

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
It's a game, not real life, it's entertaining to see how the relationship can evolve, dom her or be dom by her
Yes, but it will take a few updates before anything happens, because at the moment they are far, far away from any intimate interaction.

But yeah! I can't wait to see how it unfolds! !

Reactions: NukaCola

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Meet the characters: Sophie Baudin :love:

1619783865322.png

Sophie, the immature, messy, totally un-put-together best friend who can't seem to grow up.

Sophie is one of those characters who allow a humorous touch to the plot with her own chaos. She is an intense, melodramatic girl, who spreads her emotions everywhere. Hard to miss, Sophie always wants to be the center of attention and she does it with ease.

From a rich family with French roots, Sophie is a girl who places importance on her appearance and femininity. She is studying art, and her dream is to be able to exhibit her paintings in Paris. The only and spoiled daughter, her parents pay her all the expenses. She is quite individualistic and it seems that few things matter to her other than herself, with the exception of Alice, for whom she has a soft spot.

Her friendship with Alice is a central part of her life. The thought of her best friend leaving her behind in her new life is unbearable for her. She feels her relationship very intensely, you could say codependently.

From what she has let us see during chapters c1-c2-c3, she has an open mind about her sexuality although when talking about her ex it seems that it is difficult for her to maintain stable romantic relationships in her life.

We still have a lot to know about this girl. Will she manage to evolve to the rhythm of our protagonist or will she be left behind as an old memory of the past? Does her future lie with Alice or does she perhaps need other characters to find some stability in her life? As you already know, that will depend on you players.

What I can tell you is that we can learn more about this character in the C4.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

May recap

1619912683175.png
Hey guys!

May has arrived and that means it's time to see how this months have been.
We launched the game on October 13th. We started with:

• 1 follower on patreon.
  • On the 62,896 position in the ranking of erotic games on patreon.
  • 0 posts.
At the end of October we had:
  • 120 patreons.
  • We are ranked 784 in the ranking of erotic games on patreon.
  • 21 post on Patreon.
  • We have achieved 20% of our initially goal.
At the end of December we had:
  • 221 patreons.
  • We achieved 549 in the ranking of erotic games on patreon.
  • 46 post on Patreon.
  • We achieve almost the 50% of our initially goal.
And now we have:
  • 779 patreons (yay!)*
  • We are ranked 213 in the ranking of erotic games on patreon.
  • 61 post on Patreon
  • Thanks to you we have achieved our first goal! And we are already on 70% of our second goal.
*(Or a little less, now that patreon has changed the way of counting patreons it is difficult to know for sure)

I don't know what you will think, but it seems incredible to us how this is growing!
Thank you, thank you, and a thousand thanks to all of you who have decided to support us and to the beautiful community that we're creating together. Without you this wouldn't be possible.

In a few days I will publish a post to update you on how the chapter 4 is going and reveal the new news I have for you (you don't know how much I want to tell you! But I will have to keep the secret a little more). Stay tuned!

See u soon in another post ❤

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Meet the characters: Sophie Baudin :love:

View attachment 1170967

Sophie, the immature, messy, totally un-put-together best friend who can't seem to grow up.

Sophie is one of those characters who allow a humorous touch to the plot with her own chaos. She is an intense, melodramatic girl, who spreads her emotions everywhere. Hard to miss, Sophie always wants to be the center of attention and she does it with ease.

From a rich family with French roots, Sophie is a girl who places importance on her appearance and femininity. She is studying art, and her dream is to be able to exhibit her paintings in Paris. The only and spoiled daughter, her parents pay her all the expenses. She is quite individualistic and it seems that few things matter to her other than herself, with the exception of Alice, for whom she has a soft spot.

Her friendship with Alice is a central part of her life. The thought of her best friend leaving her behind in her new life is unbearable for her. She feels her relationship very intensely, you could say codependently.

From what she has let us see during chapters c1-c2-c3, she has an open mind about her sexuality although when talking about her ex it seems that it is difficult for her to maintain stable romantic relationships in her life.

We still have a lot to know about this girl. Will she manage to evolve to the rhythm of our protagonist or will she be left behind as an old memory of the past? Does her future lie with Alice or does she perhaps need other characters to find some stability in her life? As you already know, that will depend on you players.

What I can tell you is that we can learn more about this character in the C4.
can wait for this two have some girllxgirl action :love:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
I just started playing this game, and I like it a lot so far. It's the beginning of day two and there are already two references to Tom having sent Alice a picture of him getting a blowjob, I suppose. However, this never happened, at least in my playthrough. So I am very confused. I guess the game missed an event that was supposed to happen, or I didn't get the event because of my choices, and it's still being mistakenly referenced? Either way, just wanted to let you know there's an issue.

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
I went back and tried different choices to see if I could find what I missed, and I got the scene. The first time I met Tom, I asked him for help, and I picked the "it turned me on" option, but then when I met him the next time, with Lei, I decided to stand up for myself instead of trying to side with Tom. When I went back and did try teaming up with him, it later led to the scene with the photo. So if you do what I did the first time, the game thinks that he put his number in your phone and you talked later that evening, even if that never happened.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Quick update C4!
1620258919491.png
Hi guys!

I hope this post finds you well. I come to explain how chapter 4 is going and some news.

For now, both the illustrations and the script are going according to plan. In this chapter there will be 2 new funds (which are already done), apart from several changes of clothes as you will have already deduced by the polls. Javier is now working on the different hot scenes. At the script level, the scenes come out little by little, taking into account all the possible variables and I will soon start sending them to the proofreaders.

Apart from this, the text of chapters c1, c2 and c3 will be completely revised by a proofreader to try to improve it a little more. And this month we have been working hard to improve the translation into Spanish and implement that of Chapter 3 (an extremely tedious process).

In short: the C4 is going well. Soon you will have some more polls, and the first sneak peek.

And now the news, which I think you will like. I was thinking that it was strange that in LC all the girls moaned the same. Are we not trying to make everyone have their own physique different from the rest, their own history and personality? Using the same sound in all of them breaks that "individuality" a bit. So from the next chapter, each girl will have her own unique sound. To make this possible, I have contacted some friends of mine who are willing to "donate" their orgies to the video game.

Do you like the idea? I have also prepared some post where I will tell you which person donates her voice to which character, so that you can put a face on them. I want to make it clear that only orgasms will be doubled, not conversations (we would very much like to be able to give voice to the entire text, but right now it is unfeasible). What do you think of this new initiative? I read you in the comments!

To finish, here are the results of the survey about your favorite characters. It looks like Marco has narrowly ousted Darren! And Tom, although hated by many, has a good following.
As for the girls, Lei is still the most popular (after Alice), but Bonnie is closing the gap with her... Will what happens in C4 turn the tables?

See u soon in another post❤

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes