4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019

Poll C4: Party outfit for Alice

As you already know, Chapter 4 can have a party. And Alice has to look cute to go! So it's up to you to choose her outfit.
With which of these 6 options do you want to see Alice?

The second (blue one).​

Reactions: fortuna95

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Art looks really good.

Does the female MC have a boyfriend in this game?

I like games with a female protagonist and you can corrupt her with cheating with her husband/bf, so wanna know if it's one of those.

Also, is there path with an older guy? From the screens all seem to be young men.

Reactions: pleaseletme

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Art looks really good.

I like games with a female protagonist and you can corrupt her with cheating with her husband/bf, so wanna know if it's one of those.

Also, is there path with an older guy? From the screens all seem to be young men.
Alice is single.
There is one older guy, the father of the molester Tom. Also the teacher but he doesn't seem that older.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

As you already know, Chapter 4 can have a party. And Alice has to look cute to go! So it's up to you to choose her outfit.

My pref first to last 5,6,4,3,2,1

Reactions: fortuna95

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020

Thought I'd reply to this.
4 seems really good, after which I'd say 4. Choices 6 & 3,2,1 sem to be "vanilla" choices, and not so provocative. Guess there'll be a choice between outfits for the party (eg 2/3 or 4/5).
I'd love 4 personally.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
So I'm getting a renpy error I don't really know how to resolve. I try to run LC.sh and it fails with this traceback (though obviously with a different path):
Code:
Could not import renpy.bootstrap. Please ensure you decompressed Ren'Py
correctly, preserving the directory structure.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/path/to/LC-C3_FINAL2-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/../../LC.py", line 198, in <module>
    main()
  File "/path/to/LC-C3_FINAL2-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/../../LC.py", line 188, in main
    import renpy.bootstrap
  File "/path/to/LC-C3_FINAL2-pc/renpy/__init__.py", line 56, in <module>
    from renpy.compat import *
  File "/path/to/LC-C3_FINAL2-pc/renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 59, in <module>
    import future.standard_library
ImportError: No module named future.standard_library
I definitely have future installed on my system, and it seems to be in the game folder, so I don't know what's up. If I navigate to the directory in bash and run renpy ., the game launches mostly fine.
Hello.
I've just loaded and uncompressed the game from two differents sources and I have the same problem:
The game doesn't launch:
"ImportError: No module named future.standard_library"

Anyone can help ?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hello.
I've just loaded and uncompressed the game from two differents sources and I have the same problem:
The game doesn't launch:
"ImportError: No module named future.standard_library"

Anyone can help ?
Try using a different program to extract the archive. My personal preference it 7-Zip, found here: .

Edit: Just tested it -- downloaded, extracted, and got the game to run just fine. No issues encountered. So yeah, try a different archiver / decompressor. Some archivers simply won't cut it any more (i.e., native OS ones, WinZip, or even WinRar). Good luck!

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Try using a different program to extract the archive. My personal preference it 7-Zip, found here: .

Edit: Just tested it -- downloaded, extracted, and got the game to run just fine. No issues encountered. So yeah, try a different archiver / decompressor. Some archivers simply won't cut it any more (i.e., native OS ones, WinZip, or even WinRar). Good luck!
Thanks for you reply.
I under linux and my extractor is already P7zip.
Can anyone under linux help me ?

C4dp0r

Oct 21, 2020
Thanks for you reply.
I under linux and my extractor is already P7zip.
Can anyone under linux help me ?
1. Download the "SDK tar.bz2" version of Ren'Py from and extract it.
2. You can rename this directory as you want, e.g. the game's name.
3. Move the "game" directory of the original Lust Campus directory inside the new directory and delete all other directories here, except "game", "lib" and "renpy".
4. Optionally you can rename the .sh, .py and .exe files if you want, but avoid using spaces and symbols (,!? etc) in the name. Go into the "lib" directory, then in the adequate Linux directory and rename the extensionless file "renpy" with the same name as the .sh, .py and .exe file (not "python", "pythonw", "zsync" and "zsyncmake").

Works for me!

The complete tutorial is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/ under the Ren'Py instructions.

Reactions: matt767 and Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
1. Download the "SDK tar.bz2" version of Ren'Py from and extract it.
2. You can rename this directory as you want, e.g. the game's name.
3. Move the "game" directory of the original Lust Campus directory inside the new directory and delete all other directories here, except "game", "lib" and "renpy".
4. Optionally you can rename the .sh, .py and .exe files if you want, but avoid using spaces and symbols (,!? etc) in the name. Go into the "lib" directory, then in the adequate Linux directory and rename the extensionless file "renpy" with the same name as the .sh, .py and .exe file (not "python", "pythonw", "zsync" and "zsyncmake").

Works for me!

The complete tutorial is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/ under the Ren'Py instructions.
That's pretty neat ! It worked. Thanks a lot.
Lot's of love! :)

Reactions: Back and C4dp0r
D

Deleted member 3392963

Art looks really good.

Alice is single, but cheating content is planned.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Just finished my first playthrough (using v0.3) and I must say I'm hooked! I liked that the MC, Alice, has a goal in mind and isn't completely directionless at the beginning of the game. It really helps to flesh her out. (Plus, she's really easy on the eyes.) In fact, the art packed into this game is outstanding! Though the main plot feels very run-of-the-mill, it is fairly well-written and has enough tweaks to draw a player into the story of the game without also having to slog through quotidian events. Definitely looking forward to see how certain story arcs and subplots involving particular characters will develop over time! Lust Campus is one to keep an eye out for! Don't y'all agree? After all, the game promises that "fun is assured"! :cool:

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes