4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Ok I've just started to play so...
I'm really pleased with the artwork and the writing so far. I really enjoy this game.
But on the first sex scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was a bit disappointed that they were too few renders. I would have prefer it with 3 of 4 more renders to have a certain build and rhythm with differents expressions and/or positions.

I hope it improves during the game though.

Looking forward the rest. :cool:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Ok I've just started to play so...
I'm really pleased with the artwork and the writing so far. I really enjoy this game.
But on the first sex scene I was a bit disappointed that they were too few renders. I would have prefer it with 3 of 4 more renders to have a certain build and rhythm with differents expressions and/or positions.

I hope it improves during the game though.

Looking forward the rest. :cool:
I like your thinking. But it is better not to overdo it. Every more render means more memory space that the game needs. And this means development takes more time. Which, in the worst case, also comes at the expense of content. A little less is often more. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: maerinna and Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Ok the game tells me that I've unlock nude cards.
Where do I see them. I only see the scenes place.

Where can I check the nude cards unlocked ?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
None of them are unlocked, even if the game told me so...
Ho I was not looking at the right saves game... My bad ! :p
Yeah it seems kind of buggy I think. I only have Sophie's unlocked, while everyone else is locked (including Alice which is weird). Hopefully next patch fixes it.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Just to be clear to you, those are no renders, but drawings! So try to think how many time need to do something like this.
I like your thinking. But it is better not to overdo it. Every more render means more memory space that the game needs. And this means development takes more time. Which, in the worst case, also comes at the expense of content. A little less is often more. ;)
Ok I've finished the game (V0.3 final 2) and I'm really fine with the fact that there not much sex scenes in this game. It goes well with the MC and her story.
In that case, though, they should be electrifying and I don't think they are.
They are nice but not great.
I hear your points both of you, but If I compare to Our Red String, the sex scenes have more pictures in them.
I like the play with the zoom on the pictures in LC.
Add these to few, not plenty but few more pictures to make the scene more lively and then it would be great.

I like it though. The story is well written and the art is very very compelling.
Very nice work.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Yeah it seems kind of buggy I think. I only have Sophie's unlocked, while everyone else is locked (including Alice which is weird). Hopefully next patch fixes it.
Need to have high relation and romantic interest in Sophie and Marco. You get scenes at end of game which open the cards. I think only these are available as of now.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
None of them are unlocked, even if the game told me so...
Ho I was not looking at the right saves game... My bad ! :p
Need to have high relation and romantic interest in Sophie and Marco. You get scenes at end of game which open the cards. I think only these are available as of now.

Reactions: Tulrek

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Ok I've finished the game (V0.3 final 2) and I'm really fine with the fact that there not much sex scenes in this game. It goes well with the MC and her story.
In that case, though, they should be electrifying and I don't think they are.
They are nice but not great.
I hear your points both of you, but If I compare to Our Red String, the sex scenes have more pictures in them.
I like the play with the zoom on the pictures in LC.
Add these to few, not plenty but few more pictures to make the scene more lively and then it would be great.

I like it though. The story is well written and the art is very very compelling.
Very nice work.
That may be correct. But in terms of development, Lust Campus is still in its infancy. It's a miracle that there is sex so early at all. That's rarely the case in games, at least in games that are good. And this scene also happened while both were drunk. And these conditions were actually very romanesque. That would certainly have looked different in reality. The game has just started. And it is better to start slowly than to shoot the gnazes powder immediately.

For comparison, let's take Mr. Dots games. His games are full of renders, many of which are even pointless, a lot of pointless rendered chatter. Good storytellers could have done it with less text. They drag the game and the needed storage space unnecessarily, but there is a lack on other parts. Some of his sex scenes are well animated, others, especially lesbians, not at all. A shame actually, they´re kinda hot. Here it would have been good to save render here and there and invest them elsewhere. Okay, Mr. Dots games have other flaws and reasons for them, but that doesn't belong here, now.

And that's what I mean when I say: "less is often more ". It is good to be a little more economical in some places. Then have resources for other things.

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019

Poll C4: Party outfit for Alice

As you already know, Chapter 4 can have a party. And Alice has to look cute to go! So it's up to you to choose her outfit.
With which of these 6 options do you want to see Alice?

What number is winning?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Poll C4: Party outfit for Sophie

It is not fair that Alice has a new dress for the party and Sophie does not... So this time you have to choose her look!
With which of these 6 options do you want to see Sophie?
Based on Sophie personality I think 6,3,2,4,5 in that order

Reactions: Tulrek

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lust Campus [v0.3 Final 2].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы "Кампус Похоти" [v0.3 Final 2].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes