4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
i just checked the game to see if there were any new Lei content, and i have to admit i didn't expect to get drunk raped by Marco. i know this isn't supposed to be all sunshine and rainbow, but still. drunk_rape.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: KiroHz and Redgy

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, it was quite surprising that she will go with a 3some, I reject Tom whenever I can.
I agree with some of u that most characters are annoying and not interesting at all.
Alice I like, but sometimes I wonder wtf is going on and I can't control her well. I would like to push her in some directions but Alice seems to want something else.

if the dev/writing is continuing in this direction of the story it will be a shame as I had high hopes for this game.

Rhodanos

Feb 21, 2020
I just started the game yesterday and I like it so far. Beatiful Artwork and a nicely written stroy.
However, I think I've found a bug. After drinking with Sophie and Marco in C3, Alice went to bed and woke up to clean the living room. Later at the univerity she meets Sophie for lunch and they talk about a sex scene that seemed to have occured between Alice and Marco the previous night. But this did not happen during the playthrough. Afterwards I restarted and canged some conversations and got to that scene. I've attached two saves. The first one is pre-scene and the second one on the next day at the univerity so you can check variables.

Keep up the nice work :)

Reactions: jenn20

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I hate games that force you to pick people at the expense of not being able to mess around with others

That's said GGGB did the same but I got over that because the writing was so good it made different playthroughs enjoyable. Artistically this game is drop-dead gorgeous, unfortunately, just like many super pretty girls in real life, when you sit down and really pay attention to it, there isn't all that much going on between its ears. It is basically a vn bimbo

Still, it is a nice eye candy kind of game, but I won't be expecting much from the plot. Now I am off to buy it a purse in the hope I can get a good BJ tonight

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Good game, a little "vanilla" but enjoyable. They should be take some advice from their friends from Eva Kiss.
PS
Red Lolly on Insta iS A BOMB !!

Reactions: KiroHz and leg28

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
marco sex switch is misplaced.
c2_marco_ex turn on b4 sex scene and you had sex with marco regardless.

quick fix: type in console c2_marco_ex = False

Last edited:

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Damn, this game is way too short. I imagined how I would bang with Leia's dad, and then the game was over. I rejected all of them, except Darren and Charles, so, maybe i miss something.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes