4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Ah.....I saw one of her pictures here in this forum a while ago (someone posted them)
She's not that Hot IMHO

Therefore, I think I'll pass that insta account
Thanks anyway!
You know this is a forum to download and talk about eroge games right... I feel like you considering someone "not hot enough" is kinda laughable given that most people here are to fap to drawings.

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Hi guys!
Here you have C4's android port.
I hope you are enjoying this chapter. I have decided to upload a slightly revised version of the Alpha. IT IS NOT A BETA, which means that it still has bugs, it is simply to make it easier for you to play the different paths and test them better.
You will have to replay two scenes from C3: You have to replay from when Alice starts drinking with Sophie, because I changed a variable that did not work well. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks for reporting all bugs, I'll keep working on the beta to make it the best I can.

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019

Hi guys!
Here you have C4's android port.
I hope you are enjoying this chapter. I have decided to upload a slightly revised version of the Alpha. IT IS NOT A BETA, which means that it still has bugs, it is simply to make it easier for you to play the different paths and test them better.
You will have to replay two scenes from C3: You have to replay from when Alice starts drinking with Sophie, because I changed a variable that did not work well. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks for reporting all bugs, I'll keep working on the beta to make it the best I can.
Android
PC
MAC
Thanks man

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
How much content is available right now? Worth playing through or should I keep an eye on this and wait for it to be a little more complete?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Lei content (especially with Lei as dom) is really the only thing I'm looking forward to in this game. Overall, the plot is very weak, most of the characters are shallow and irritating.
A matter of taste. I can get something from every character. But that's exactly why the game is designed with several romances. So that everyone can find what they like.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ok, I stopped to play the alpha becase tuhere are many many bugs, threesome without choice, a lot of text without images, boring music (at a party there is always the same music...).
I wait for the fix. A tip, spend a bit of time to choose musics. BaDIK teaches, good fitting music is fundamental for a scene.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
My question here would be if it is going to stay that way in the game, because right now it's even missing the lesbian tag.
And yes, the irony based on how the tag is usually used around this site is not lost on me.
In this game, the tags are based on the content that is actually there at the moment, not the planned ones. That should actually always be the case. But the tags are to be enjoyed with caution in this forum anyway.

How the game is actually developing now, how the story continues, what specific routes there are and what is only side content, nobody will be able to answer this question at the moment. The development has not progressed far enough.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes