4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Except Sophie also got a scene. Just cause its not a hetero sex scene, doesn't mean its not a sex sene.
Uh, okay, but my question would have been "can main character gay with Bonnie?" so that's not really relevant.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Ah, nice to see my question was already answered on the forum. When I get back to playing this game, Bonnie would be my first choice.
You don't really get a full Bonnie/Alice scene. It's a three way with Tom/Bonnie/Alice. You can make out with her, and can even tongue her butt to lube it up. Must be saving more Bonnie stuff for next episode.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You don't really get a full Bonnie/Alice scene. It's a three way with Tom/Bonnie/Alice. You can make out with her, and can even tongue her butt to lube it up. Must be saving more Bonnie stuff for next episode.
Oh, so are all the shared imaged of the two of them together just take-outs from the threesome scene? Given that they were posted without the third partner I just assumed it was a scene with the two of them.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
The art is amazing!!!! I´m waiting for BETA or final update release to play the game completely

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Oh, so are all the shared imaged of the two of them together just take-outs from the threesome scene? Given that they were posted without the third partner I just assumed it was a scene with the two of them.
You can also kiss her when she comes to study if you've expressed an interest in girls. So there is a Bonnie/Alice CG outside of the threesome.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You can also kiss her when she comes to study if you've expressed an interest in girls. So there is a Bonnie/Alice CG outside of the threesome.
Still, it surprises me that those scenes weren't also used in a f/f exclusive scenario, they're gorgeous.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Isn't beta suppose to be released on 14th july and the final version on 21st? Am i wrong?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Lust Campus [v0.4 Alpha] APK -

verved

Mar 14, 2021

Hi guys,
You already have the C4_Beta here. I have to admit that I have been on the verge of canceling the Beta, and directly release the Final in a few more days.
This is because the extraction of my teeth has been much more complicated than expected and one them become a dried so (which hurts a lot). In addition, they have put braces on me, which are not helping with the pain and they have had to change my medication twice because they have given me an allergic reaction. In short, it is being a super fun month.
I have been working as hard as I can this week, but in my situation I am much slower and it is difficult for me to focus. I will also keep trying until I get the C4_final and only then will I take a couple of days off to be able to recover better.
In this Beta, and as an exception, you may find bugs. Please keep it in mind when you play it.
Due to these problems the party scene and the animation of the sprites are not finished. I will try to implement it for the C4_final on the scheduled date (21th), but due to my situation I don't know if it will take longer. I ask for your patience, this project is very important to me but my body is not cooperating right now. I am very sorry and sorry for the inconvenience it may cause you. You will have to give me a vote of confidence and believe that the rest of the chapters will not have these problems.
For those of you who have not played C4_Alpha, remember that in order not to find bugs in the code you will have to replay the last two scenes of c3, that is, just before chatting with Sophie over a wine.
New things that you will find in the C4_Beta:
  • New news interface.
  • 1 new illustration.
  • 2 new sub scene (PxA and sexting)
  • 1 new scene (chat between friends)
  • Added music to the party
  • Added being able to unlock the scenes you find (it can be viewed at c4_final)

About the new news interface: you will see a new button at the top right of the screen. This button will display a menu where you can see the most important news about LC, in real time. Every time I update it, you will get a small color update that will warn you that you will look at that menu. I hope you like this new addition!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes