4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

thomastm

May 24, 2020
just imagine multi-choice game written by eva kiss and art by redlolly. e.g. gggb (even ors) with redlolly art. that would be a rare remake that i like to see.
or lust campus written by eva kiss. this game definitely needs more game-changing choices and better script.
Agreed, maybe they should team up together on their next game.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Well it is clear that this beta update is not something Redlolly wanted to release. It is buggier than alpha. She must be in a very tough situation between releasing this beta or not releasing at all.
People will complain with a release which does not have the promised scenes and with a lots of bugs but people would complain even bigger if she would not give the beta update at all.
v0.4 was a huge disappointment for me from the start. Considering all the health problems she had, i guess i will give her another chance.
And for the people who didn't download the update should just wait final version.

Titanity

Aug 1, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Lust Campus - v0.3 Final + JokerLeader's WT Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

It´s so fucking huge of you to do this to android... I´m quite a fan of you :)

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
people will get mad like last time, yelling for the alpha
Yeah, people who contribute nothing. Yelling for free stuff that they somehow think they are entitled to. Followed by complaints when the free stuff didn't match what they had blown it up into in their minds. If the dev just ignores them what are they going to do? They'll play it all the same (for free) and then salivate for the next (free) release.

verved

Mar 14, 2021
Yeah, people who contribute nothing. Yelling for free stuff that they somehow think they are entitled to. Followed by complaints when the free stuff didn't match what they had blown it up into in their minds. If the dev just ignores them what are they going to do? They'll play it all the same (for free) and then salivate for the next (free) release.
as you can see on discord, recently a non-patron told the devs what they should do/not do LOL

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
where did you see rape?
sorry, missed your answer
you know, when you have the choice between getting fucked and getting fucked, that's called rape
the mc is clearly drunk and unable to make good rational decisions, and moreover when she wakes up she realises that this was really bad and then procedes to do a good old victim-blaming session.
i could go for very long bout this but it would be off topic.
i just wanted to express my disapointment at the fact that this is part of the game, as i don't like it, although i do understand that some (many?) others do and i do wish for the devs to follow the path which they prefer and not pay attention to my ramblings

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes