4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
In this game, the tags are based on the content that is actually there at the moment, not the planned ones. That should actually always be the case. But the tags are to be enjoyed with caution in this forum anyway.

How the game is actually developing now, how the story continues, what specific routes there are and what is only side content, nobody will be able to answer this question at the moment. The development has not progressed far enough.

Well, I wouldn't call the scenes with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in my playtrough your typical platonic friendship between two straight women now, but you're right, caution is always advised when it comes to this certain topic.
That is the exact reason why it would be nice to know in advance what to expect; ruined more than one game for me to be honest and I'd rather quit, or don't start at all, than playing halfway through a game just to be slapped in the face with a dick out of nowhere, but that's just my take on things.

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
It's true, game tags now need to be revisited, perhaps after final version of Ch.4 comes out. Alpha is all over the place with path narratives.

And RedLolly put out full list of planned future tags way back on initial release.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Well, I wouldn't call the scenes with
in my playtrough your typical platonic friendship between two straight women now, but you're right, caution is always advised when it comes to this certain topic.
That is the exact reason why it would be nice to know in advance what to expect; ruined more than one game for me to be honest and I'd rather quit, or don't start at all, than playing halfway through a game just to be slapped in the face with a dick out of nowhere, but that's just my take on things.
That means, you want to see lesbian content, or not that either? :unsure: I don´t get it right now. Maybe my english is still too bad :p

We don't know yet. The game seems to be structured in such a way that it gives various decisions that really open or close many possibilities. I am sure that all the people who appear in the overview can actually be romanced. There will probably also be a lot of fetishes served, where there is something for every taste. But which of them are the main routes and which are only side content and through, I can now impossibly estimate. Of course, it would be great if everyone, depending on their decisions, really only experienced their own game

It will not be a sandbox game, it doesn't seem to me under any circumstances. It has the potential to become a really great game, with a lot of things you can do but you don't have to. Let's wait and see.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
That means, you want to see lesbian content, or not that either? :unsure: I don´t get it right now. Maybe my english is still too bad :p

We don't know yet. The game seems to be structured in such a way that it gives various decisions that really open or close many possibilities. I am sure that all the people who appear in the overview can actually be romanced. There will probably also be a lot of fetishes served, where there is something for every taste. But which of them are the main routes and which are only side content and through, I can now impossibly estimate. Of course, it would be great if everyone, depending on their decisions, really only experienced their own game

It will not be a sandbox game, it doesn't seem to me under any circumstances. It has the potential to become a really great game, with a lot of things you can do but you don't have to. Let's wait and see.

Oh and here I thought it was quite obvious what I'd like to see in the games I play; just to be clear: yes, lesbian content all the way and that's where the challenge begins.
Finding even something remotely decent is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
It's just tedious and, let's be honest, screw the lesbian tag in its current form, it is simply unusable.
I know, you need to sum it all up somehow, but, and again, this is just my opinion, in most cases the results of a search using just "lesbian" as a reference will range from a bit disappointing to straight up revolting.
I said it before and I'll say it again, all tags in general on this site are long past due for a serious rework.

Everyone has their own kinks, likes and dislikes, nothing wrong with it at all and bringing a lot of fetishes together in one game can be a blessing or a curse, I'd say.
It all depends on how everything is implemented: Does it satisfy you anyway, knowing that whatever you are looking for in a game isn't most likely going to be its main focus, or does it just feel half-assed without any depth, because its only purpose is to lure in some curious players looking for said kink?
In the end it is all up to you.

PS. Hey, don't worry about your English skills, as long as you can get your point across without giving people a headache decrypting your texts you're more than fine, at least that's what I think.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Oh and here I thought it was quite obvious what I'd like to see in the games I play; just to be clear: yes, lesbian content all the way and that's where the challenge begins.
Finding even something remotely decent is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
It's just tedious and, let's be honest, screw the lesbian tag in its current form, it is simply unusable.
I know, you need to sum it all up somehow, but, and again, this is just my opinion, in most cases the results of a search using just "lesbian" as a reference will range from a bit disappointing to straight up revolting.
I said it before and I'll say it again, all tags in general on this site are long past due for a serious rework.

Everyone has their own kinks, likes and dislikes, nothing wrong with it at all and bringing a lot of fetishes together in one game can be a blessing or a curse, I'd say.
It all depends on how everything is implemented: Does it satisfy you anyway, knowing that whatever you are looking for in a game isn't most likely going to be its main focus, or does it just feel half-assed without any depth, because its only purpose is to lure in some curious players looking for said kink?

PS. Hey, don't worry about your English skills, as long as you can get your point across without giving people a headache decrypting your texts you're more than fine, at least that's what I think.
Thanks you. I do my very best. Unfortunately I cannot answer your question. I am sure there will be much lesbian content. But how much is still in the stars.

Reactions: Kass/\ndra

Mr.ironsmasher

Apr 12, 2021
Here is my unofficial android port:

Lust Campus apk v0.3final+[ JokerLeader 's walkthrough MOD[67MB]

Updates of my other ports, here-
Hi
There's lust campus 0.4 out
Please update your android port
It'll take them too long to release the official port and us android players seems to always be forgotten
Thanks

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Thanks you. I do my very best. Unfortunately I cannot answer your question. I am sure there will be much lesbian content. But how much is still in the stars.

Well, not much left to add from my side; let's find out if the stars align, then.

See you around and have a good time.

Reactions: exazubi

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I can't understand one thing....Why when Alice meet with Tom (Lei's brother) at the party and later go with him to his father room to have fun,after meeting there Bonnie too,the three of them are having fun togrther but a little bit after that when you need to play with Darren (the nerd guy) after deciding what to drink at the bar and go to find the restroom,later after that if he decide to look inside at the open door,there he only sees Bonnie and Tom to have fun and there is no Alice? That is very strange - Alice together with Bonnie and Tom are having fun in Tom's father bedroom but when Darren look inside there are only Bonnie and Tom without Alice....I think this need to be fixed because it's no making any sense and even the time after that when he meet Sophie that need to be fixed too when she ask him if he see somewhere Alice and there to have a option to choose what he tell Sophie,the truth or lie to her after he find out that she together with Bonnie and Tom was having fun!

PS: Is it possible Alice to have fun with Tom at the party alone without Bonnie and if yes how to do it?
PS 2: By the way Bonnie is the most beatiful girl of all(the second one is obviously Alice and the one who isn't atractive at all is obviously Lei) - I wish Alice was looking like Bonnie or that Bonnie was the MC in the game so i can play all the time with her :) Hope in future there will be a option for Alice to start looking more like Bonnie :D

redbible

Mar 22, 2018

Even though I don't like it, I think we should use the 'Yuri' tag or 'GL' to indicate a story that has a strict lesbian love interest aspect.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I can't understand one thing....Why when Alice meet with Tom (Lei's brother) at the party and later go with him to his father room to have fun,after meeting there Bonnie too,the three of them are having fun togrther but a little bit after that when you need to play with Darren (the nerd guy) after deciding what to drink at the bar and go to find the restroom,later after that if he decide to look inside at the open door,there he only sees Bonnie and Tom to have fun and there is no Alice? That is very strange - Alice together with Bonnie and Tom are having fun in Tom's father bedroom but when Darren look inside there are only Bonnie and Tom without Alice....I think this need to be fixed because it's no making any sense and even the time after that when he meet Sophie that need to be fixed too when she ask him if he see somewhere Alice and there to have a option to choose what he tell Sophie,the truth or lie to her after he find out that she together with Bonnie and Tom was having fun!

PS: Is it possible Alice to have fun with Tom at the party alone without Bonnie and if yes how to do it?
PS 2: By the way Bonnie is the most beatiful girl of all(the second one is obviously Alice and the one who isn't atractive at all is obviously Lei) - I wish Alice was looking like Bonnie or that Bonnie was the MC in the game so i can play all the time with her :) Hope in future there will be a option for Alice to start looking more like Bonnie :D
I wouldn't suppose anything playing an alpha, and not working directly with the developer.

Reactions: Kass/\ndra

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Even though I don't like it, I think we should use the 'Yuri' tag or 'GL' to indicate a story that has a strict lesbian love interest aspect.

Not a fan of just slapping yuri on every game with FXF content either, as it is a genre in its own rights.
Adding a strictly lesbian tag on the other hand would be a major improvement over the current "let's just use the term lesbian for everything that involves two women no matter what" solution.

The only thing that kinda bugs me with this would be the definition, because in my opinion there shouldn't be a necessity for a "strict" tag in the first place, because what exactly would be the difference between a "strict lesbian" and, well, I don't even know how to call it, "normal(?!) lesbian"?
And yes, if we were nitpicking here, I could give you an example, but that's not the point.

I had this discussion with someone else and they also suggested the addition of a bisexual tag; this would make it even more distinctively what you could expect from a game, especially when it comes to ones with a female protagonist.

And I'm fully aware that I can always choose what I like, but to do so, I also would like to be able to choose what I dislike and now try to do that when the majority of your search results are completely useless to you.

I wouldn't suppose anything playing an alpha, and not working directly with the developer.

Yes, learned that the hard way and also that learning doesn't always equals fun... lol

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Wait seriously? Bonnie got a scene over Sophie?? That's really surprising and a bit strange.
Ah, nice to see my question was already answered on the forum. When I get back to playing this game, Bonnie would be my first choice.

ajjzacay

Jan 25, 2019
art is fantastic - the broad strokes of the story are okay, but the execution and opening of sex scenes are a little mangled. imo each sex scene should have a fairly obvious rip cord -- by that I mean a decision that most people, without research, can figure out by answering in the positive or negative that it will play or reject the scene. Did you choose to kiss x in previous scene -> yes -> scene with x; no -> skip.

I don't have any problem with any of the scenes, but when the MC acts counter to the decision made, I think it's going to frustrate most people. You should always feel like the scene was your choice. If sub is part of the gameplay, there should also be some distinct choices that indicate to the player that they want to relinquish control.

Hopefully the devs are just getting their feet under them, and as they do, updates should become larger and faster. EvaKiss has always been pretty good, but her art in GGGB was extremely raw early on, and her writing has gotten a lot better over time too. I feel its too soon to start throwing tomatoes at RedLolly. The art is light years ahead of all but a select few games on here. Just need a bit of refinement on the script and the coding. (and I can never take any coding criticisms seriously on an alpha -- the alpha is effectively a known swiss cheese of bugs... if you don't like bugs, wait)

Reactions: Back and Redgy

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Ah, nice to see my question was already answered on the forum. When I get back to playing this game, Bonnie would be my first choice.
Except Sophie also got a scene. Just cause its not a hetero sex scene, doesn't mean its not a sex sene.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes