4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
The problem with female MC college/high school/uni games is always the same: what decree of prostitute you will be? Also the elements for those kind of games are rather cliché at this point: annoying alpha bitch, her dump sidekick, sugar daddies, fucking the teacher and so on.
we can apply same logic to male mc college/high school/uni games. difference is when male mc doing it we call it harem and if female mc doing it we are calling it prostitution.
also there are cliche at male mc college/high school/uni games too. usually mc is like 13-15 y.o. kid, smaller than other charachters but with gigantic cock who is going to fuck all classmates and teachers, but first (since his father died/disappeared/is away or in jail) he has to earn money for family and fuck mom, sisters, aunt, cousins... to become alpha male.
so as you can see predictability and cliche are not reserved for female mc games only. problem is our (masculine) bigotry where all what is male mc is doing is sooo cool, while when it is done by female mc she is a whore, slut...

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
we can apply same logic to male mc college/high school/uni games. difference is when male mc doing it we call it harem and if female mc doing it we are calling it prostitution.
also there are cliche at male mc college/high school/uni games too. usually mc is like 13-15 y.o. kid, smaller than other charachters but with gigantic cock who is going to fuck all classmates and teachers, but first (since his father died/disappeared/is away or in jail) he has to earn money for family and fuck mom, sisters, aunt, cousins... to become alpha male.
so as you can see predictability and cliche are not reserved for female mc games only. problem is our (masculine) bigotry where all what is male mc is doing is sooo cool, while when it is done by female mc she is a whore, slut...

In my opinion one of the main issues with most games that feature a woman as the protagonist:
The main goal is not to experience an enticing and engaging story told from a female perspective, but rather catering to this strange (male) fascination with corruption, to give the player the satisfaction of turning her into this ever cock-craving, at times to "spice" things up even more, pussy-eating slut on the loose, always willingly, obediently and mindlessly tumbling from one sexual encounter in her life to the next.
To be blunt, the very definition of a woman society condemns and looks down upon, but at the same time someone a majority wouldn't mind to have around as a mere fuck-toy nonetheless.
Like you said, the male MC becomes this cool alpha dude, fucking everyone because he owns everything, while the female MC, despite acting exactly in the same way as her male counterpart, is turned into a filthy whore, slut and so on.

It all comes down to this weird duality fantasy of the "perfect" woman in the eyes of so many people; a virgin saint devoted to you and you alone in day-to-day life, someone you can show off proudly to your parents and a girl you can brag about to all of your friends.
But also this insatiable whore between the sheets who will fulfill all of your deepest, darkest desires without hesitation or questions asked and of course with a constant moan and a smile on her face.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Most of male MCs quite sad cases as well. As game developers themselves are nerdy and obese, and they dislike social life the male MC they create act like beta males while enjoy success of alpha. This is why most of games feels a bit off because of clear discontinuity between reality and MC's success.

Amolith

Oct 28, 2018
I like this game, but there are many bugs =/

I told Darren I love RPGs, but when he invites me to play, my character passes and they say she's not into that.
When I try to get into the office with Lei's card, her father remembers how I called him "pretentious" even if I chose the path where I don't call him that.
Last time Tom talked to my character, she acted as she hated him, even if se was always flirtious to him so far.

Those are just some examples. Hopefully this will be fixed in future releases.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Quick update

Hello guys!

I hope this message finds you well. I haven't written an update on how the project is going for too long!
This month has been difficult, but I am almost recovering from the operation. If you can avoid it, never take your teeth out, 0/5 stars, I do not recommend the experience.

Later this week, we will release C4_final.
It is taking more time because, in order not to slow down the work of the C5 and that Javier could work on the new illustrations, we had to stop its release and first do the script outline of the C5.

Bad part of this: the C4_final is taking forever to launch. Good part, the C5 is still scheduled for October and goes without delay, which means that you will soon start to see the first sneak peek.

Because of my health problems, I have been a little less active in networks and focusing my efforts on carrying out the project, but now that I feel better, the posts will return more regularly. Sorry and thanks for your patience!

See u soon in another post!❤

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017

Quick update

Hello guys!

I hope this message finds you well. I haven't written an update on how the project is going for too long!
This month has been difficult, but I am almost recovering from the operation. If you can avoid it, never take your teeth out, 0/5 stars, I do not recommend the experience.

It is taking more time because, in order not to slow down the work of the C5 and that Javier could work on the new illustrations, we had to stop its release and first do the script outline of the C5.

Bad part of this: the C4_final is taking forever to launch. Good part, the C5 is still scheduled for October and goes without delay, which means that you will soon start to see the first sneak peek.

Because of my health problems, I have been a little less active in networks and focusing my efforts on carrying out the project, but now that I feel better, the posts will return more regularly. Sorry and thanks for your patience!

When I had my wisdom teeth removed, I was fortunate enough to not have any complications, so I spent the next week just vibing on Vicodin like I was Dr. House. But because of that, I was of no use to anyone for that time period, so I understand perfectly why production has been slow.

Mar 19, 2020
So! Just finished everything released in one sitting, and I gotta say I really enjoyed it, despite the bugs and some story inconsistencies (Alice and Sophie met in high school, but also talk about their first sleepover when they were 10?).

Alice is really cute and a pretty believable character in her own right. I like the option of her being both dedicated to her studies and also developing a side career as an online girl (because... you already know why, I've written on here about it a bunch of times lmao). The romance with Sophie is really nicely done and again, believable, it's a bit cliche but it's beautiful and it's surprising to see it defined so early.

Lei is a massive bitch and I'm looking forward to the scene where Alice fucks her with a strap-on to teach her a lesson. Girl needs to know her place now that the new class Einstein is here.

Bonnie is a really interesting character, haven't seen someone like her in the games I've played. Looking to see where her story will go.

Also, does this look like *suspiciously* like GGGB to someone else? There's literally exactly the same models (Charles and that company guy in GGGB) and backgrounds (Lei's house vs. Ash's mom's boyfriend's house). The devs are both Spanish as well. They have to at least have the same artist, or they're probably cooperating, or *even the same person!* :eek:

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
So! Just finished everything released in one sitting, and I gotta say I really enjoyed it, despite the bugs and some story inconsistencies (Alice and Sophie met in high school, but also talk about their first sleepover when they were 10?).

Alice is really cute and a pretty believable character in her own right. I like the option of her being both dedicated to her studies and also developing a side career as an online girl (because... you already know why, I've written on here about it a bunch of times lmao). The romance with Sophie is really nicely done and again, believable, it's a bit cliche but it's beautiful and it's surprising to see it defined so early.

Lei is a massive bitch and I'm looking forward to the scene where Alice fucks her with a strap-on to teach her a lesson. Girl needs to know her place now that the new class Einstein is here.

Bonnie is a really interesting character, haven't seen someone like her in the games I've played. Looking to see where her story will go.

Also, does this look like *suspiciously* like GGGB to someone else? There's literally exactly the same models (Charles and that company guy in GGGB) and backgrounds (Lei's house vs. Ash's mom's boyfriend's house). The devs are both Spanish as well. They have to at least have the same artist, or they're probably cooperating, or *even the same person!* :eek:
About the bugs: probably today a new version will be released with less bugs.

About the developer: the developer of this game (Redlolly) knows the developer of GGGB and ORS (Evakiss). Eva has given her advice and is also mentioned in the credits for this game.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021

In my opinion, the cliche on its own (girl has a crush on her female BFF and doesn't really know how to proceed) makes it much more believable than the usual "huh, that girl is hot, maybe I like girls too, okay, let's get busy..." depiction in so many other games.
I don't want to overshare, but that's exactly how I got together with my first girlfriend after all.

At first, the scene between Sophie and the aspiring nerd (Darren?) outside of the house irked me a bit, but after some pondering, even this seems plausible.
She just wanted to hang out with you, felt abandoned (alright, why you would leave her hanging at the party in the first place isn't feasible due to the beta-state of the game), a bit drunk and, I guess, was looking for some quick validation.
Maybe not the most eloquent way to do so, but that's human nature on display.

Now when it comes to the side characters, you'll get the whole poster child all-star team with this one:
From the local wannabe bad boy, who basks in the illusion of him owning everything and everyone, to the mean campus ice queen, who, and here I'll simply have to agree with you, really needs to learn where her place is (preferably bound and squirming beneath my high heels, I'd say...) and her sidekick, who truly believes that you can get through life quite comfortable as a woman, if you just play dumb enough to fly under everyone's radar.
I have absolutely no problems with this cast at all, everyone of us surly encountered and had to deal with those archetypes of people in life at one point or another (perhaps even is, or has been like them, who knows?).

If we can continue to steer Alice in any direction, and also interact with the other characters however we want to, I think every player, no matter if you prefer straight, lesbian, or bisexual content, should be in for a treat.

Mar 19, 2020
I don't want to overshare, but that's exactly how I got together with my first girlfriend after all.
Hahaha relating to this so hard, personal experience is also why I like certain tropes in games, especially when they're well done. The smart camgirl is the one I hope is gonna be developed well in this VN.

Great post btw, you really put into words better than I did why I think the game is fun and engaging. I also hope to have a fun and engaging experience dominating Lei and showing her who the real alpha bitch is :devilish:

Reactions: Kass/\ndra

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Quick update

Hello guys!

wow next week a sneak peek cool!!!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes