4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

okfairenough

Mar 1, 2020
If she's still working on C4, C5 will probably take another three months from now to finish. So it's probably going to be Mid November or December until we see another update.

• Haha
Reactions: leg28

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
What will not be included?
  • Gay
  • Futa
  • Scatological
  • Pregnancy
  • Furry
  • Sexual fetishes that are illegal or against ToS of Patreon

I can understand everything... but why no Pregnancy?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
What will not be included?
  • Gay
  • Futa
  • Scatological
  • Pregnancy
  • Furry
  • Sexual fetishes that are illegal or against ToS of Patreon

I can understand everything... but why no Pregnancy?
Time frame maybe? Or dev doesn't like it.

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
Time frame maybe? Or dev doesn't like it.
the plot develops quite slowly, and the first signs of pregnancy would appear weeks later. This is almost forever within the framework of a daily novel. So you don't need any new art, a maximum you need - a couple of events with the reaction of gg and her friends to the news

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
If she's still working on C4, C5 will probably take another three months from now to finish. So it's probably going to be Mid November or December until we see another update.
She made it quite clear that C5 won't get affected by the delay of C4 and it is still scheduled on October. However, i don't trust devs and i agree with you.

Reactions: Chimi Changa

HansPeter314

Oct 11, 2020
Without editing the game or using the dev console, yeah, it seems like it's currently unattainable.

For those who want to see the threesome scene using the console:

Enable the console by putting the attached file, unren-dev.rpy, into the folder called "game" and start your game. For all console commands listed below, remove the quotation marks before entering.

You have 3 options:

Option 1 - If you want the dialogue before the scene and the menu choice to go to the scene
:
Load any save file, press Shift+O to open the console, and enter "triopoints = 2". If you didn't sleep with Tom in Chapter 2 or kiss Bonnie earlier, enter "c2_tom_sex = True" and "Darkpy.set('c4_e6_bonnie_kiss', True)" one at a time to add those flags in. Enter "c3_tom_date = True" and "jump c4_e8" in that order to go to the beginning of the party with Tom if your save isn't there already. Play and you'll get the choice to see the scene.

Option 2 - If you just want to go directly to the scene itself: Load any save file, press Shift+O to open the console, and enter "jump c4_e9". You'll be at the beginning of the scene.

Option 3 - If you want to watch the scene in the gallery, i.e. the red button in the main menu: Press Shift+O to open the console and enter "gallery_unlock_scene('c4_bxtxa_scene')". Press Esc to leave the console and the scene will be unlocked.
How can i unlock other scenes at the gallery? Is there any command for that in the console?

thomastm

May 24, 2020
She made it quite clear that C5 won't get affected by the delay of C4 and it is still scheduled on October. However, i don't trust devs and i agree with you.
My guess C5 will be around 5 months, C4 Final update already close to 5 months. :cry:

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hi so i dont know if this is a bug or what but i was playing idk what chapter could be 3 and i noticed something weird. Cuz for chapters 1 and 2 Alice was on good terms with tom they even hooked up in the archive room willingly and then all of a sudden shes angry at tom for no real reason. Is it a bug or did i miss something?

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
On the other hand, the C5 will not be delayed because of this, since Javier can keep up with his work: Chapter 5 is scheduled to be released in October.

chaotik74

Oct 24, 2017
Could someone please explain the choices you need to make to have that kiss scene, or ANY scenes unlocked with bonnie?

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
Great game, but holy shit there are So Many Bugs, and not just in the chapter that's in beta. It feels like the developer is only playtesting one route, and just kind of hoping all the other routes work.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
one big issue with f95 is the review system.. The reviews for this game are beyond crazy lol.. ppl giving 5/5....

You cant realy trust the good ratings on this website... xD
You are absolutely right. (y)

I think it's the same everywhere. In order to solve the problem, one would have to add specific points that can be evaluated. For example: graphics, story, animations etc. And even then everyone can still rate whatever they want. Hordes of haters can always get together and drag a really great game through the mud. Or others can praise it to the skies. I don't see how to solve this real problem.

There is only one thing you can do:
Take a look and form your own judgment. In the end it is always personal taste that counts. :love:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
one big issue with f95 is the review system.. The reviews for this game are beyond crazy lol.. ppl giving 5/5....

You cant realy trust the good ratings on this website... xD
Without the script bugs it's a really good game (of course it's subjective, not everyone has the same tastes). The real issue with f95 is the leaks of alphas and betas, not waiting for a stable version

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Isn't it past the deadline for the final version?
Yes but from a patreon post :

About C4_final
Hi guys,
I hope this message finds you well.
Thank you for all the messages of support and for understanding my health situation. The problem of the dry socket is still super painful and making my work difficult, but I hope that little by little it will improve.
For the launch of the C4_beta, I prioritized launching it on the agreed day to launch it as I would have liked. For the C4_final, I am going to do the opposite: it will come out when it is well fixed and finished. That means it won't be launched today.
On the other hand, the C5 will not be delayed because of this, since Javier can keep up with his work: Chapter 5 is scheduled to be released in October.
See u soon in another post ❤

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yes but from a patreon post :
If you can, give him a good recovery.

Oh dear. Here my english skills are failing me. And all online translations only explain crap this time. What does "dry socket" mean?

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes