4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
Bugs in android version I choose to go party but in college when Alice talk with Sophie Alice said she will not coming to party.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
Well, I looked through the code and came to conclusion that you don't.
The variable responsible for the scene has to be > 1, it is 0 by default and increases only once by 1, so in can't be > 1.
So the threesome has gone from unavoidable to unachievable?

q2w3ertyui

Oct 2, 2018
WHy damn those pateron gamemakers create such great game and didn‘t finished them.When I ready to have sex with my BFF with great enthusiasm,It just fucking damn end!!!

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
So the threesome has gone from unavoidable to unachievable?
Without editing the game or using the dev console, yeah, it seems like it's currently unattainable.

For those who want to see the threesome scene using the console:

Enable the console by putting the attached file, unren-dev.rpy, into the folder called "game" and start your game. For all console commands listed below, remove the quotation marks before entering.

You have 3 options:

Option 1 - If you want the dialogue before the scene and the menu choice to go to the scene
:
Load any save file, press Shift+O to open the console, and enter "triopoints = 2". If you didn't sleep with Tom in Chapter 2 or kiss Bonnie earlier, enter "c2_tom_sex = True" and "Darkpy.set('c4_e6_bonnie_kiss', True)" one at a time to add those flags in. Enter "c3_tom_date = True" and "jump c4_e8" in that order to go to the beginning of the party with Tom if your save isn't there already. Play and you'll get the choice to see the scene.

Option 2 - If you just want to go directly to the scene itself: Load any save file, press Shift+O to open the console, and enter "jump c4_e9". You'll be at the beginning of the scene.

Option 3 - If you want to watch the scene in the gallery, i.e. the red button in the main menu: Press Shift+O to open the console and enter "gallery_unlock_scene('c4_bxtxa_scene')". Press Esc to leave the console and the scene will be unlocked.

Last edited:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Threesome scene is "hidden" because dev wants to rewrite it.. There was information here in the comments but im too lazy to find it once more. The scene will be back in final version

Reactions: kolram

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
After I met your..'bad boy' I paused and checked to see you had tagged Rape as one of the kinks. Seems like if I say anything good to anyone, I'm putting out a fuck me later flag. But right now, most of the characters I'm meeting...well suck, rude and guess I'm supposed to let them tramp all over me. I only lasted 10 mins before I deleted the game. Maybe I got the game wrong. But there's no one I'll want any romance with.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Lust Campus trailer!

Hello guys!

I hope this message finds you well.

The official trailer for Lust Campus is ready! We have been able to do it with the help of an artist friend of mine (you can find him on instagram as , apart from making some incredible videos, he also has some very cool natural drawings on his page).
What do you think, do you like it?

Besides, little by little I am recovering from the operation, so the C4_final will not take long to come out. Thanks for your patience and messages of encouragement, you are the best!!
This coming week I have prepared a post about art and some video to update the vlogs. Stay tunned!

See u soon in another post❤

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes