4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Without the script bugs it's a really good game (of course it's subjective, not everyone has the same tastes). The real issue with f95 is the leaks of alphas and betas, not waiting for a stable version
Honestly, if the art wasn't this good I wouldn't have kept playing the game. Right now I'm just curious to see if it improves. Ppl keep yelling that it's an alpha, so there are supposed to be bugs DEAL WITH IT but, honestly, it's a shitload of bugs, considering how little variables and roates there are yet. Think about gggb alphas or ors. Ten times more complicated yet not nearly as buggy on alphas. It really does look that the dev either doesn't test her game well or just doesn't have the time to do it.
The story and the sex scenes have been pretty dissapointing for me too so far. Sex scenes are just one image, with the camera zooming in and out. Kinda hard to get off on that... Most of the characters, as a lot of people have noticed, are unlikable, which is a problem for a dating game. Choices are obscure and don't live a lot of freedome to roleplay - you either hate the character's guts or want to get in their pants. It's also just a fourth releaze but the game already forces you to decide whether you want to romantically pursue some of the characters or just be friends with them, when you barelly got the time know them. So.. a lot of the sings of a pretty mediocre game so far. The dev is new to this, so it might get better but I don't count on it too much. Seems like they just lure you in with the looks and then you either continue to love it because you don't know better or deal with all the shotcomings because the game looks so good.

Reactions: PurpleDude

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Can somebody please tell me how to obtain the following scenes?

View attachment 1332839
the one after C3_Sophie_kiss is Marco scene, after Flirting Moore there's 3 that I know of, Kissing Bonnie, the threesome that is not in the game yet because of the glitches the scene had, darren kissing Sophie, another one that i don't know but most of the scene don't appear in the gallery yet, that will be fixed in the final version

Edit 1: Remembered the scene that was missing Is just Alice taking nudes with bonnie's help to send to whoever she was sexting (tom or sugar daddy)

Last edited:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
anybody know of other games with an artstyle like this and Evakiss'? not literally of course but same spirit.

Reactions: Ozo-One

Scoobax

Feb 21, 2020
the one after C3_Sophie_kiss is Marco scene, after Flirting Moore there's 3 that I know of, Kissing Bonnie, the threesome that is not in the game yet because of the glitches the scene had, darren kissing Sophie, another one that i don't know but most of the scene don't appear in the gallery yet, that will be fixed in the final version

Edit 1: Remembered the scene that was missing Is just Alice taking nudes with bonnie's help to send to whoever she was sexting (tom or sugar daddy)
Thank you !

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
For a beta game this one is exceptional well done. The problem with female MC college/high school/uni games is always the same: what decree of prostitute you will be? Also the elements for those kind of games are rather cliché at this point: annoying alpha bitch, her dump sidekick, sugar daddies, fucking the teacher and so on. Anyway this game has managed to pump some new blood in the system, cat is a nice familiar, dad's old project gives some direction for both MC and the plot, and childhood friend is a good random element to shake the plot.

Can't wait to play more!

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I wonder, what is this beta status telling, is it unstable, unfinished...?
unfinished, there are missing scenes (3some with tom and Bonnie), missing the gallery replay also scenes that you unlocked during the playthrough are not appearing in the gallery yet

Reactions: NukaCola
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes