VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

C4_final_fix

Hi guys!

Here you have the debugged C4_final. Thanks to all of you who have communicated the errors you have found!

Besides, you also have available the questionnaire for this chapter, we want to know your opinion and be able to use it to
improve in the next chapter. Check it here:

After launching the C5 there will be big changes in LC, which will also involve redoing a large part of the code to make it easier and avoid so many bugs. We are studying how to make the project better and better and that sometimes involves learning from mistakes and making changes in things that do not work well. In the coming months I will explain the news we are working on and I would love for you to participate in some decisions. But don't worry, that won't be until after C5!

Thank you for all the support you are giving the project, without you it would not be possible.

See u soon!❤

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

C4_final_fix

Hi guys!

Here you have the debugged C4_final. Thanks to all of you who have communicated the errors you have found!

Besides, you also have available the questionnaire for this chapter, we want to know your opinion and be able to use it to
improve in the next chapter. Check it here:

After launching the C5 there will be big changes in LC, which will also involve redoing a large part of the code to make it easier and avoid so many bugs. We are studying how to make the project better and better and that sometimes involves learning from mistakes and making changes in things that do not work well. In the coming months I will explain the news we are working on and I would love for you to participate in some decisions. But don't worry, that won't be until after C5!

Thank you for all the support you are giving the project, without you it would not be possible.

See u soon!❤
Still bugged at the party:

IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/bonnie/dress/b-yellowdress-colar.webp'.

While loading <'Image' u'/images/characters/bonnie/dress/b-yellowdress-colar.webp'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/bonnie/dress/b-yellowdress-colar.webp'.

And still no 3some for me !
EDIT:
Restart from the beginning with the right choices and it works. :)

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
After 6 routes still I haven't got the threesome scene at the party, DAMN! Where is my error ? My Alice is horny (and a little slut) but at the end no threesome but only lesbian sex with her tiny friend...

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
lust-campus_xxx.jpg
[VN] [Ren'Py]
This is the Italian translation of Lust Campus [C1R BETA]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
Untitled.png can someone tell me how to fix this ? am i just missing 1 file or something?can someone reply this and send the file that i missing ?

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
I get error and break game in the party after talk with Bonnie.

Looks like don't found a photo.

File "/home/user/Games/LC-C4_FINAL_fix-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "/home/user/Games/LC-C4_FINAL_fix-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
surf = image.load()
File "/home/user/Games/LC-C4_FINAL_fix-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
raise e

Linux-5.10.60-1-lts-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
LC C4_FINAL_fix
Mon Aug 30 21:51:41 2021

Any idea?

Thanks

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes