Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys , any body has the walk through 0.2 ?
I have finished Slave training for Sasaki Rei and beach scenes [4 animations] with Veronica .
Is there any other progress ?!! for any of the rest of the teachers or students ?!!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How do I get anywhere with Veronica? I already had her come by for the antivirus... and I got the camera and put it in the school bathroom. I can't get another camera, and I can't seem to do anything with her.

Also where do I get the kamasutra. The store doesn't have it for sale.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
How do I get anywhere with Veronica? I already had her come by for the antivirus... and I got the camera and put it in the school bathroom. I can't get another camera, and I can't seem to do anything with her.

same here

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017

did you talk to the bum outside the store yet?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
did you talk to the bum outside the store yet?
I did... and I filmed her in the park... deleted the film... and now am stuck with her again. The thread says something about her and the beach at night. But I never see her. and Dont have te option to fool around in her store which I also saw mentioned.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
I did... and I filmed her in the park... deleted the film... and now am stuck with her again. The thread says something about her and the beach at night. But I never see her. and Dont have te option to fool around in her store which I also saw mentioned.
@Burt Reynolds Mustache need to visit her in store in the afternoon to get beach invite
fool around is after the beach

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
how far can you get with rei I got to the point where you would take her out to a café, but I cant find that café any help?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes