Koroco

Oct 31, 2017
As I'm uploading now let me share a post from the dev patreon

Taking it probally means me since i haven't till this point released anything... I laugh at this.... the day i put the English mod here he had 4 Patrons and game was out for 3 wks, now there at 24 I'm sure posting here helped him greatly. And If you like the game please continue to support it as for me if i do get blocked, unless I get a copy another way, this maybe the last so just slight heads up.
Shouldnt it be impossible for him to find out its you as long as you don't share the original russian version?
I mean all of those things he wants to put in to find you are in the russian text.
I seriously hope he will come around to accept that you promote him and should maybe even work with you to make an official translation or something like this, since he would be so much more popular if his site and game wouldn't be in russian only

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Shouldnt it be impossible for him to find out its you as long as you don't share the original russian version?
I mean all of those things he wants to put in to find you are in the russian text.
I seriously hope he will come around to accept that you promote him and should maybe even work with you to make an official translation or something like this, since he would be so much more popular if his site and game wouldn't be in russian only
"she"
Her post from russian board)
Узнала кто ты. Увижу здесь 0.3 - забаню. Я предупредила.

Reactions: Padshij

Koroco

Oct 31, 2017
"she"
OK she then my bad, dont speak russian but if she really bans someone for making an english version and promo for her game that would be really sad.
I would like to support the game cause I really like it but i wont support someone on patreon who only posts in russian and makes a russian game.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
not full product
OK she then my bad, dont speak russian but if she really bans someone for making an english version and promo for her game that would be really sad.
I would like to support the game cause I really like it but i wont support someone on patreon who only posts in russian and makes a russian game.
Promo - not full product, but with this witch-hunt it look like "hard case" and we can expect from her anything(google tr).

Rock Hound

Jun 13, 2018
There is also a part in the intro now, right after the masturbation scene where Satan's sister Kira speaks in Russian for about 4 slides.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I'm only seeing the razor show up in the store as a purchasable item, where am I to buy the Kamasutra book from?

p90

Jul 18, 2017
after the first meeting with Rei on saturday in park what i do. I go to park everyday on afternoon but i can progress.
ps i have upgrade the status to max.

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
I was partially mistaken. Once you exit the area, you go back to English, it is just the whole hidden camera sequence is still in Cyrillic/Russian.
Неособо беспокоит
stört nicht so sehr
do not bother to much:FeelsGoodMan:

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017

Дата выхода версии 0.3 - июль 2018

if some support needed by translation maybe i can help...
my native language are russian and german.
english "learned" by my self. by the way. means its bad :)

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
Not a problem Padshoj, you're ahead of me. I only speak English (Well, American) and bad English! ;o) I actually appreciate whoever is doing the translation on this, it's a really interesting game. =)

Reactions: Padshij

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
I think i've finished everything in this version, and it was pretty great bit of story with drama. Love these animations. But even knowing russian, finding that hobo, and completing both Veronica and Rei's storylines wasn't exactly easy. Game needs hints for Veronica too imo, just like more hints for Rei after "slave" state. You're kinda left to "click, click" on characters and environment hoping for progression. It may seem random, but it's not. And events just appearing after 1 or more days. Card game was... interesting. I'm far from being usual player, and needed to remember stuff to even come close to winning. Won two times by random in the end. Also, i think game needs "end of this version" screen or something. Noticed some bugs here and there, "fun" option with Veronica at supermarket leads to buying things. Costume and book after purchase causing bug, but still working.
Future storyline with Anna seems interesting, we will see. I'm looking forward for more stuff with gym's instructor and that little asshole's mother.
Thats from your playthrough of the russian version correct hmmmm if you want msg me which bugs and i'll take a look before i post the translation fix

There is also a part in the intro now, right after the masturbation scene where Satan's sister Kira speaks in Russian for about 4 slides.
The hotel part with Pierre is still in russian, but still, thank you for your translation
Bug in 0.2, as soon as you go downtown to try to get the hidden cameras the game jumps to Russian from English when you press on the picture of the webcam. At that point there is no way to revert the game to English.
Yep sorry about that exhaustion makes you miss a few things I have that worked out now and keeping an eye out for any others and will post a file to fix those... tomorrow if noone points out other areas found

"she"
Now we all know there no girls on the internet LOL J/k I tend to say "he""him" myself regardless, There all "he" until they can prove it otherwise LOL

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust City v0.2 - Original Size: 1.91GB

Download PC Windows (396MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p90

Jul 18, 2017
I recorded Veronika meeting at night in the park after I deleted the video, now I do not know where to go.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes