Rock Hound

Jun 13, 2018
I wanted to know how to solve the coffee quest with Rei ... I went to the park on Saturday at all times and I can not get over the quest! I have to do something to make it work, is it a bug? I need help with this part!
It's a bug because of the translation. In line 296 of the script.rpy the weekday it matches for is still written in Russian, so it won't trigger in the English translation. Just replace the Russian word in quotes with "Saturday" and it will trigger properly.

if stringweekday == "Saturday" and rei_questline == 5:
I'll just post this, though considering there is a new upload in progress, you may not need this.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
I'll just post this, though considering there is a new upload in progress, you may not need this.
.02 requires a new game anyhow but there is a skip intro option introduced by the dev

and the fix was posted and files were added to download in the OP postwhich isn't going to be needed for .02 and his save bug is sorted out

Bir Otaku

May 26, 2018
.02 requires a new game anyhow but there is a skip intro option introduced by the dev

and the fix was posted and files were added to download in the OP post which isn't going to be needed for .02 and his save bug is sorted out
man yeah, you helped him to popularize his game. If there was no English mod here no one will know that this game exists. I hope he doesn't block you or something. I think he is kind of new to this popularizing thing.

Reactions: Rock Hound

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
bleh 84% done freaking upload speed crap tonight
yea no matter once i post I'm going to got catch up on my games haven't played any since Fri :( think i'm deprived lol
between staring at code last 5 days and working 18 hour shifts last two days i just need find a distraction

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
My game is already so " if stringweekday == "Saturday" and rei_questline == 5: " and if I'm not mistaken this would be in the first part that I meet Rei in the park, in relation to that I had no problem

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Updated not going to post the original russian 0.2 maybe i won't be blocked but oh well not like he working on an english translation
@muttdoggy if want add backup links go for it or any other mod

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
More demon mirrors for the downloading pleasure of the fallen masses!

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
As I'm uploading now let me share a post from the dev patreon

The person who uploads my game has already been found. As soon as and if he puts it into the network 0.3 - will be immediately blocked. Also, after the release of 0.3, any other subscriber will be blocked, trying to distribute my game on third-party resources. Piracy is a fight. Calculate the pirate in me will take 5-10 seconds. Each parton will be sent a "unique" version of the game. All content \ plot \ events and so on will be similar, but with slight differences. This can be an extra sentence in one of the replicas, a deliberate misprint, a comma, a period, a space, and so on. That is, that it is impossible to identify anyone except me. Each patron will have his own, unique "beacon", according to which I can easily find out who the swindler is. Thank you for your attention, and I hope for your discretion.

Taking it probally means me since i haven't till this point released anything... I laugh at this.... the day i put the English mod here he had 4 Patrons and game was out for 3 wks, now there at 24 I'm sure posting here helped him greatly. And If you like the game please continue to support it as for me if i do get blocked, unless I get a copy another way, this maybe the last so just slight heads up.
i think the dev is making a mistake. you need sites like this to advertise your game to gain support. this type of game is such a niche that people want to play your game and see you will stick with it before pledging support. if the dev is reading this, check out research into corruption from boomatica forum posts. he worked with the people here knowing his stuff will be uploaded but he was respectful. he even got everyone to wait like a week before uploading his game. i saw his work at 28 and now he has 250. either way, i think your renders are very good and i wish you luck.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
still no mac version
don't have a mac so didn't try compile one
If you want should try look in downloading renpy then theoretically create new project and extract the game contents not sure if there is a mac equivalent of unren or not then copy game dir contents to project game folder should be able to run it through launch project even compile a mac build......i could even compile a mac build but since i have no way of testing no way make sure all the mac dependencies get added
I could be wrong though know nothing of macs

ichbinpao

Jun 16, 2018
Many thanks for your hard working.

If you want should try look in downloading renpy then theoretically create new project and extract the game contents not sure if there is a mac equivalent of unren or not then copy game dir contents to project game folder should be able to run it through launch project even compile a mac build......i could even compile a mac build but since i have no way of testing no way make sure all the mac dependencies get added

Bir Otaku

May 26, 2018
If you want should try look in downloading renpy then theoretically create new project and extract the game contents not sure if there is a mac equivalent of union or not then copy game dir contents to project game folder should be able to run it through launch project even compile a mac build......i could even compile a mac build but since i have no way of testing no way make sure all the mac dependencies get added
thanks a lot for the English version. Banzai :D

zh

Oct 17, 2017
As I'm uploading now let me share a post from the dev patreon

Taking it probally means me since i haven't till this point released anything... I laugh at this.... the day i put the English mod here he had 4 Patrons and game was out for 3 wks, now there at 24 I'm sure posting here helped him greatly. And If you like the game please continue to support it as for me if i do get blocked, unless I get a copy another way, this maybe the last so just slight heads up.
Another dev who don't understand how internet works... Why can't they understand that advertising is everything, even if it comes from pirates ? There is NO bad advertising. I can't count the number of games/shows/mangas nowdays that became famous because of pirates... Why can't the devs understand that if their thing become famous it's good for them too ?
Anyway thanks for sharing ! I like this game.

Neobrakeon

Apr 21, 2018
Another dev who don't understand how internet works... Why can't they understand that advertising is everything, even if it comes from pirates ? There is NO bad advertising. I can't count the number of games/shows/mangas nowdays that became famous because of pirates... Why can't the devs understand that if their thing become famous it's good for them too ?
Anyway thanks for sharing ! I like this game.
Yeah. Look at One Piece

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I can't meet Sasaki Rei at the park on Saturday afternoon. She's never there. I installed the patch to edit the translated text to the script. Not sure what I'm missing. Do I have to keep going back until she shows up? Been two weeks so far.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
soo.. you die... you go in hell... and you resurect for have another chance ?

thats not hell at all... sinze when hell will give you another chance ? lol

( but yeah, let's pretend, soo we can have a story to play :p )
Yeah, because hell as it is isn't pretense enough.

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
Bug in 0.2, as soon as you go downtown to try to get the hidden cameras the game jumps to Russian from English when you press on the picture of the webcam. At that point there is no way to revert the game to English.

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
I was partially mistaken. Once you exit the area, you go back to English, it is just the whole hidden camera sequence is still in Cyrillic/Russian.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes