AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
It is for me.

The world could always use more futa games.

If I have to see dick in my games i'd rather that dick be on a woman. I just don't find men attractive, not judging those that do though. I know some here would rather look at naked men, it's just not my thing.
I guess it's a matter of perspectives: you see a chick with cock, whereas I see a male with tits.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Well, even male with tits is better than male without tits :pokerFace:
Futanari beats both of them anyway. Shemale doesn't have that "best of both worlds" for ultimate experience.

I guess it's a matter of perspectives: you see a chick with cock, whereas I see a male with tits.
But does MC look like male to you? I'm pretty sure not. You can think it's strapon if it's make you feel better.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
will you translate the version 0.2?
yes already started on it.... either tomorrow or Monday evening.... I work so have other responsibilities. As always alot of text... and new questlines, some gui changes, some coding changes from the old .01 as well so yea alot of work. Also this time I plan on optimizing the files a 2.8Gb is just too much.... that said the version I'm working on is the 0.2 elite

Reactions: James Pettigrew

Bir Otaku

May 26, 2018
yes already started on it.... either tomorrow or Monday evening.... I work so have other responsibilities. As always alot of text... and new questlines, some gui changes, some coding changes from the old .01 as well so yea alot of work. Also this time I plan on optimizing the files a 2.8Gb is just too much.... that said the version I'm working on is the 0.2 elite
how does the translation work? You use google tranlate to go and each line and put english text instead of russian? Or we can use renpy launcher to generate english translations from russian.

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
how does the translation work? You use google tranlate to go and each line and put english text instead of russian? Or we can use renpy launcher to generate english translations from russian.
It's a line by line thing the launcher will only give empty translation files and misses strings in the actual coding. you can use Google but between slang and typos its often not very good how it's being used Google just can't make a guess. I like to draw out the lines to get a basic script then work from that. I have some basic Russian knowledge but not alot even I have to research some on a translation.... longest part is plugging them back in and line by line making sure didn't miss a variable like I did last time

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Can you share 0.2 original?

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
I'm not sure if i can post external link's, so if anyone need russian version pm me.
Depends on the the filehost site link your going to post. If you look at the OP of many games you can see the general hosts they perfer here... And if you do decide to drop a link for the russian make sure you point out it is russian so a mod don't go updating the thread without the english mod....

And speaking of that I was hoping to finish today but it looks like it will be Mon evening for me.... Between work and today a holiday for me I didn't get much done as I wanted. I have maybe 6k more lines to go through before i test it and make more gui images for new stuff. So be patient with me, the dev had weeks to write it, but been only two evenings for me to working on it.

Here is some more pics from .2
nika_ferst_sex_33.png fj_cum_7.png homeslave_6.png hac_9.png ran_10.png nika_shop_event_first_50.png

Reactions: Bir Otaku
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes