boltar

Jun 26, 2017
i just got the virus, then talk to sasaki about it. im stuck after that. anyone remember what to do next?

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
well thats strange i cant seem to follow the creator without being a supporter
You can, it's just that you always get redirected to a pledge page after following. If you clicked follow, they should show up on your home page.

Bir Otaku

May 26, 2018
Alternatively you can play russian and save file when u reach the fight scene and open english to continue from there for some reason. Finished the game for now waiting for version 0.2

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone else having problems with save files? When i load one it drops me off at the first Sceene where you jerk off in the tub after meeting the teachers

Reactions: Paitryn and lumley

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
yeah i know i clicked follow and said for me to choose a support perk which never happened before im already following 70 + pateron stuff

how do you meet her in the park i couldnt see her when it was saturday afternoon when i was on that quest
That was my fault i missed a word in translation that checks for saturday. Someone posted how to edit the script and which line. I also went ahead and edited the script and added in the minigame timer fix and posted in thread and on OP. So if your not worried about the minigame timer can just edit the 1 word. If don't want to edit then just overwrite with the fixed files posted.
These are Klub17 screenshots with ~ 3mb lol.
The hole game is 2.75 Gig large. With image optimization it would be only 500 mb.
It has ~ 500 screenshots.
Yes I know its severely unoptimized I'm not the dev so left his work intact just worked on translation for a friend then shared. If I get the .02 later when released, I'll go ahead and update it more optimized if dev hasn't done so by then also plan on cleaning up alot as was pretty dirty (leaving in the unren and all that).

Apparently the save file bug is in original game I never ran into it myself but dev posted a quick fix appaently trying to auto skip through the animation is causing it as his fix is just removing ability to skipall through the two animations there... i let animation start when i got the icons i chose the cum one and never had any issues with any of my save and i completed it 4 different times..... if saving issue with alot of ppl I'll incorporate his fix but if its not going be a huge deal I'll wait for .02 since dev said its already properly fixed

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
got the save bug as well. it doesn't reset anything so just enjoy a pre loading jerkoff session and your save will be the whole scene

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
just posting the question again if anyone can help.

i just got the virus from the work computer. then talk to sasaki about it, she said she couldnt help. im stuck after that. anyone remember what to do next?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

i just got the virus from the work computer. then talk to sasaki about it, she said she couldnt help. im stuck after that. anyone remember what to do next?
It's not even her storyline, so don't worry. You need to basically raise your "attractive" stat, so you need to work and get money for beauty salon (also, take shower\bath at home everyday, work on your tan). You'll need 2 of this stat to successfully talk with Rei (when you call her at work). Then just follow what she says next (there's gonna be stuff like date at park on Saturday). And you would need to raise your "attractive" stat to 4, "strength" stat to 3 later on to access all Rei's content.

Also, from the patreon, the dev of this game AiD is female.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
i caught a student trying to kiss rei. thats as far as i can go. how do you raise your strength? i see a gym/pool at the school but i cant use it. its just empty or students using it. I also cant find the beauty salon? i'm sure its obvious but could someone tell me where?
School locations is not for that, you need to go at supermarket location. Do not go inside. Click on brunette milf that searches for something. She will open both locations to you (she's gym trainer).

Reactions: boltar

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

Go to super market talk to girl at counter a few times.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes